Ouch!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ouch!!!

Hopefully we won't see a "Miami's Brown gone for season". I'd have a near death experience.

In every training camp there will be injuries.The key is to have enough depth to overcome them.I expect we will get our share of injuries due to the 5 exhibition games but injuries should not be an excuse for poor performance.Good coaches plan for those contingencies.

DBoston80 said:
..why does it seem all the TE's from UM are injury prone??? Funny thing is theyre all ****y *******s who cant stay healthy:lol:
Why do all OSU players have off-the-field issues? Are you mad because OSU has no skilled players only kickers and refs that throw BS flags for pass interference 5 seconds after the play ended? Neither Bubba Franks nor Kevin Everett are ****y... Just Shockey and Winslow. Don't put a stamp on all UM TEs because everyone gets injured, how can you say injury has to do with where they went to school? Just like how I stated all OSU players have off-field issues, obviously not ALL of them do, but what do you expect when a school is basically buying football players. That post was not needed.

HysterikiLL said:
Hopefully we won't see a "Miami's Brown gone for season". I'd have a near death experience.

:ban:

We would all die. :lol:

HysterikiLL said:
I'd turn off my tv and sit there in shock...

BocaHighQB said:
Why do all OSU players have off-the-field issues? Are you mad because OSU has no skilled players only kickers and refs that throw BS flags for pass interference 5 seconds after the play ended? Neither Bubba Franks nor Kevin Everett are ****y... Just Shockey and Winslow. Don't put a stamp on all UM TEs because everyone gets injured, how can you say injury has to do with where they went to school? Just like how I stated all OSU players have off-field issues, obviously not ALL of them do, but what do you expect when a school is basically buying football players. That post was not needed.

..:roflmao: :roflmao: ..i could care less about off the field problems!!!!!!!! Your team got outplayed and the better TEAM won that game so take it like a man!! And Miami is the king of recruiting geto kids with speed who are dumb as hell..how do you think you get'm??? HMMMMMMMMMM...

DBoston80 said:
..why does it seem all the TE's from UM are injury prone??? Funny thing is theyre all ****y *******s who cant stay healthy:lol:
really....

Back
Top Bottom