Our 1st pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our 1st pick

PhinFan84

Phin Fan For Life!!! 06' Our Year Baby!
Reaction score
Does anybody else want a speedy explosive wide receiver like Chad Jackson, Moss, or Holmes. I hope we pick a player like this to play opposite chambers. We have addressed a lot of issues in the offseason including db and o-line, im not saying that we dont need more help in those areas but I want us to draft a specialty player that can give daunte another great option........anyone else?

PhinFan84 said:
Does anybody else want a speedy explosive wide receiver like Chad Jackson, Moss, or Holmes. I hope we pick a player like this to play opposite chambers. We have addressed a lot of issues in the offseason including db and o-line, im not saying that we dont need more help in those areas but I want us to draft a specialty player that can give daunte another great option........anyone else?
I am hoping for a D.T.

yeah i agree with that but i dont know if there is a DT that would be a real game changer except for maybe the kid from fsu.....i think we can pick up a DT later in the draft maybe in the third round.....i just want whats best available and i see a lot of depth at the WR spot.

I'm hoping for a trade down, to get a later 1st rounder and a second rounder, then I wanna take a DB with our (now later) 1st rounder, and THEN we could grab a WR in the second if we are to go that route. Maybe Derek Hagan from Arizona State, or Sinorice Moss if he happens to still be there, I doubt Holmes or Jackson would fall that far (to the second)

Agent51 said:
I'm hoping for a trade down, to get a later 1st rounder and a second rounder, then I wanna take a DB with our (now later) 1st rounder, and THEN we could grab a WR in the second if we are to go that route. Maybe Derek Hagan from Arizona State, or Sinorice Moss if he happens to still be there, I doubt Holmes or Jackson would fall that far (to the second)

Hagan is a reach in the 2nd. he's a third rounder most likely. and i wouldnt want to take a WR earlier than the 3rd round anyway.

Nick13 said:
Hagan is a reach in the 2nd. he's a third rounder most likely. and i wouldnt want to take a WR earlier than the 3rd round anyway.

Even better, we can go DB in round 1 the WR in round 3, assuming we don't trade down and grab a 2nd rounder in the process.

PhinFan84 said:

I second that..I've got 5 players I would love to see in a fins uniform (holmes,lawson,jackson,whitner,cromatire)...Unless a really good player slips :D

I'd like to have a DT that can become stationary for the 3-4 scheme. That'd be nice...also to have another DE in the mix would be nice too...but I'd also like to have a DB....(scratching head) dont know how to make up my mind on this :)

hestar said:
I second that..I've got 5 players I would love to see in a fins uniform (holmes,lawson,jackson,whitner,cromatire)...Unless a really good player slips :D
I saw a highlight video of Lawson and he looked like JT on speed. I was leaning WR until then.

If the two Q.B.'s stay's on the board our chance's improve to make a trade for our pick. I do believe somebody going to want one by our pick

Dolphan23 said:
I'd like to have a DT that can become stationary for the 3-4 scheme. That'd be nice...also to have another DE in the mix would be nice too...but I'd also like to have a DB....(scratching head) dont know how to make up my mind on this :)
It's like choosing door number 4 isn't it? :lol:

only 5 more picks till its our turn and these great players still available:

1)Chad Jackson WR
2) Santonio Holmes WR
3) Bunkley DT
4) Antonio Comartie CB
5) Jay Cutler QB (not that we really need him)
6) Wimbley DE

Back
Top Bottom