Our coaching needs to get more intense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our coaching needs to get more intense

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
I mentioned this in a thread below, but I believe it meritts its own thread of discussion.

I am so sick and tired of our teams slack approach to games. We rarely look fired up. Dave is always the "We will put it behind us" guy. I want to see him rip someone a new one on the sideline just once. Instead we just go flat. Maybe Feidler's heart that everyone talked about was more a part of this team than we realize. Its funny Ricky on his site mentions that they need better leaders on offense. It was never more evident than last night.

We were outcoached in that game. We were so scared to throw that we were conservative until the end. When Lucas started going to Chambers (now there is an idea) and started throwing, we moved the ball.

Stupid turnovers (what the hell was Carter doing with that sissy "don't hit me" dance before he lost the ball?) Stupid penalties, and no one is getting in trouble about it.

Gees. I would love to see a little Gruden or Cowher come out to scream and spit a little. Make these guys accountable.

We are in deep, deep, deep DEEP doo-doo if they don't shake off this funk.

Jets-Please have mercy on us.

Amen! Couldn't put it better we need the Lombardi in Wanny to come out.

I think Wannestatd has done a great job. He can't control mistakes(INTs, bad throws, fumbles). I've seen him get in players faces on the sidelines several times, and I guarentee you that he does it more in the locker room.

WANNSTEDT IS DOING IT.....BUT HE AINT LEADING US TO A SB...YOU NEVER SEE HIM YELL.....WAIT IS WANNY A OFFENSIVE COACH OR DEFENSIVE.....WE NEVER HAD THE OFF### TO KNOW AND WE HAVE AN EXCELLENT D### SO WHO KNOWS??

Shut up with the Brian crap, he wouldn't do us any good right now. From what I understand, Wanny was very vivid in the locker room after that Chiefs or Bills loss, I can't remember which. But you all are right. On the sideline, I saw Pat slouching on the bench, he didn't even look like he cared. That has to change. Attitude reflects performance......

Back
Top Bottom