Our competition has DRASTICALLY fallen. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our competition has DRASTICALLY fallen.

KGUNBILLS said:
JP Losman is an UPGRADE over Bledsoe.

Ron Edwards, if anything, is an UPGRADE over PW- Williams is getting old and will start to slow down. Edwards has the same size but is very quick and a good pass rusher.

We did lose overrated Jennings, but overall both our offense and defense will be better this year.

Honestly, how do you know? He's never played a regular season down in the NFL.

TerryTate said:
Honestly, how do you know? He's never played a regular season down in the NFL.
Your right.....

So anyone who says Ronnie Brown is better then Travis Minor....HOMER

And anyone who says Saban is a better coach then Wanny.....HOMER

PhinsOwnU said:
I just read a thread where a guy states that our competition is DRASTICALLY improved. He's WRONG.

Jets are WORSE - We'll start with their QB situation. I don't care what the columnist are writing. Penny WON'T be ready this year. Even if he does play he will be ineffective in Heimerdinger's offense which utilizes DEEP passing. We all know Fiedler can't go deep.

They lost Ferguson at DT which will HURT their run defense and their secondary is garbage.

They lost McKenzie at RT and Bect at TE which will cripple their running game. Martin is/will be 32 this year and they lost their stud backup in Jordan.

The Jets benefitted from a pathetically WEAK schedule last year. I doubt they win more than 6 games this year.

New England is WORSE - "Probably" still the best team in our division but they lost ALOT this offseason.

I'll start with the Coordinators. Crennel has been replaced but his absense will be felt. Mangini is a secondary guru and Crennel was the front 7 guru. Weis will be sorely missed and the Pats did not replace him at all. I'm glad Bill will be calling the plays and i'm hoping it turns out the same way it did in Cleveland when he tried taking on the OC duties.

On defense they lost Bruschi, Johnson, Phifer and Law. That's ALOT of veteran leadership right their guys. Bruschi is irreplaceable and their LB corp will suffer.

On Offense the only major losses are Weis and Andruzzi. Talent wise they are arguable better, but without a REAL OC we'll find out in a few weeks if the offense sputters at all.

The Bills are WORSE - JP losman at QB, Lost Jennings and Henry. Nuff said on O. The Defense will certaintly miss the absence of Pat Williams.

Overall they didn't take as much of a step back as our other opponents provided Losman doesn't suck. If Losman sucks they are going to finish with a losing record.

PREDICTIONS

10 wins takes the division. I don't see ANY team in our division with more than ten. The AFC East faces the toughest schedule in the NFL.

Jets finish with the worst record - 5 or 6 wins
Bills finish with 7-9 wins
Phins finish with 7-9 wins
Pats finish with 8-10 wins

We are definitely in it this year. If we catch a few breaks it's not unreasonable to think we can take the division THIS year.

Patriots win 12 games and the East...book it.

KGUNBILLS said:
Your right.....

So anyone who says Ronnie Brown is better then Travis Minor....HOMER

And anyone who says Saban is a better coach then Wanny.....HOMER

house_05-1.jpg
ER

KGUNBILLS said:
Your calling me a homer?!:lol::rofl3:

Your the one who thinks the Dolphins will go 12-4.:lolcry::roflmao:

Dude, SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THE DOLPHINS ARE GOING 12-4.

I NEVER SAID THAT.

(and if you are talking about my profile, that's from 2002, when we first got Ricky. I just never changed it.)

You are dillusional, guy.

Back
Top Bottom