Our D... | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our D...

No problem. It's loading now.

Also note I said Maxwell was playing Cover 3 zone while everyone else was in C2 after the check.

Stop being so defensive for 2 minutes and let someone give you props. Geeze. (Pun Intended)

We both know they checked to cover 2, we have both said that.

You are correct Max is playing C3, very poorly I might add.

My memory failed me and I though Max got caught in man, good catch.

The reason for my original post being Max was playing the wrong coverage.

No problem. It's loading now.

Also note I said Maxwell was playing Cover 3 zone while everyone else was in C2 zone after the check.

It wasn't an attached bunch but rather a split TE and a short split by the WR. But you can see Maxwell is playing zone b/c of his presnap alignment (eyes/stance) and then drops to the deep 1/3.

Had you noticed if we played any Cover 6 yesterday?

Had you noticed if we played any Cover 6 yesterday?

You can't tell with any accuracy without the All22 flim, which hasn't been released yet. Usually takes a few days and comes out on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. They did say this year they would get it out sooner, but we'll see.

A W is a W and points matter...and for all the ugliness, the D only gave up 17, BUT...

LB corps with mostly backups or STers, Maxwell lost on crossing patterns, no consistent pass rush from someone without 91 on their uni, communications and assignment confusion with the DBs, RBs and TEs open constantly in the passing game....

What year is it again?

It wasn't an attached bunch but rather a split TE and a short split by the WR. But you can see Maxwell is playing zone b/c of his presnap alignment (eyes/stance) and then drops to the deep 1/3.

I have to give it to you. You are a negative poster but your football IQ is very high and and you do know what you're talking about.

You can't tell with any accuracy without the All22 flim, which hasn't been released yet. Usually takes a few days and comes out on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. They did say this year they would get it out sooner, but we'll see.

Tell me if Howard looked as bad on the All 22 film, When he was up against Keenan Allen his feet was stuck in quick sand and allowed him to cross his face numerous times. Howard couldn't mirror Allen at all, I don't know why our staff thought he could, in fact few DBs can even though Allen has been hindered by injury the past two years.

I have to give it to you. You are a negative poster but your football IQ is very high and and you do know what you're talking about.

He's not negative; he's providing his analysis so its not always going to be a Kumbaya party, you have to take the good with the bad.

Keenan Allen IMO has the best first 5 steps in the league, he abuses everyone in the league with that slant. If he can stay healthy he'll post 150 catches and +1,400 yards.
To add to that Xavien Howard has fairly stiff hips, receivers like Allen ( i.e. Stevie Johnson, Antoino Brown) are going to beat him up in with quick routes if he doesn't jam.

Keenan Allen IMO has the best first 5 steps in the league, he abuses everyone in the league with that slant. If he can stay healthy he'll post 150 catches and +1,400 yards.
To add to that Xavien Howard has fairly stiff hips, receivers like Allen ( i.e. Stevie Johnson, Antoino Brown) are going to beat him up in with quick routes if he doesn't jam.

Allen doesn't have the best first 5 steps lol, but as a release technician he is very elite, his moves are like crossovers. Chad Johnson and DVP use similiar approaches to their releases.

He's not negative; he's providing his analysis so its not always going to be a Kumbaya party, you have to take the good with the bad.
Lets pump the breaks a little here buddy....

All I heard all off-season was how the Wide - 9 was going to offer opposing offenses the ability to pound the rock nonstop.

And LA had 44 yards with Chase Allen and Mike Hull starting in Base.

Now 1 game does not a season make, but SOS is blinded by his complete inability to ever admit error.

He's like the Skip Bayless of FH....

He knows his stuff, but his rational and agenda, complete different story.

Lets pump the breaks a little here buddy....

All I heard all off-season was how the Wide - 9 was going to offer opposing offenses the ability to pound the rock nonstop.

And LA had 44 yards with Chase Allen and Mike Hull starting in Base.

Now 1 game does not a season make, but SOS is blinded by his complete inability to ever admit error.

He's like the Skip Bayless of FH....

He knows his stuff, but his rational and agenda, complete different story.
I believe what sons said was it requires too much of the LBs to stop the run consistently. I'm very happy with the game from a run defense standpoint. Let's shut out the jets now

Back
Top Bottom