Our defense doesn't like to tackle. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our defense doesn't like to tackle.

Superself

If you want to, we can supply you.
Club Member
Reaction score
Too many times Ahman green was able to break arm tackles to get extra yards!

We get Brett Favre on a blitz, an what does Freeman do? He pitty pats with him trying to bring him down!!?

Bubba Franks runs over several defenders to get the first down.

Madison has his man approx 3-4 yards shy of the first down, but he is still able to power his way to it!

WTF is going on? Can Miami's defense tackle anymore?

Re: Re: Our defense doesn't like to tackle.

Originally posted by dolphan39
not in cold weather - we can't.

that is coaching. we do not come to these nonconference games with any emotion adn that starts with the head scratchers. they are not earning there money! wanny better stop going to church and get some damn attitude!

There was some poor tackling... but some of it was just A. Green.. he is not coming down with arm tackles.. If we had a passing game to back up the safeties a little, then we could see Ricky breaking alot more tackles... but it is hard to break through 4 and 5 guys.

Re: Re: Re: Our defense doesn't like to tackle.

Originally posted by finfan54
that is coaching. we do not come to these nonconference games with any emotion adn that starts with the head scratchers. they are not earning there money! wanny better stop going to church and get some damn attitude!

I'm not sure if it is coaching. I've always said that on gameday, the coach cannot make the tackle. A coach can put a player in position to make a tackle though...and everyone I've mentioned was in position to make the tackle. Make the play!!
If the player doesn't make the play...who is to say that he wasn't fired up enough to do so?
We are talking about several pro bowl veterans here. Somebody has to make the play....and I don't think it has to be the coach.

Back
Top Bottom