our defense is our weak link!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our defense is our weak link!!!!!

MIAMI_GUNNZZ

Teal muscle, orange blood.
Reaction score
Last night against the jets as well as the colts and chargers. If our defense would have made some stops and forced some punts. We could be 3-1. Oh yeah and cover the fake punt.

our front 7 is pretty solid, our secondary still has room to grow, our best corners are rookies, give'em time, and that pass interference on will allen was bull ****

i really feel the most confident i ever have with this team since ive been a fan. now im only 19 so i wasnt around for the good seasons in the 70s and 80s and was way to young for the main junction of the marino years, but this team just feels something special. for the first time ever as a fan, i feel like this team has a plan and direction unlike everyother era with mueller, spielman, etc as our gm. we have built the d and o lines and we have a strong rushing force to go with that, plus we have a qb for the future for the next 10-15 yrs. whether we win the sb or not, i feel like we will deff be an elite team within the next year or 2 and will be a force to be wreckoned with for a long time to come. boy is it good to be a fin fan, especially in ny with getting to smack talk all these jet fans.

sooner or later the sacks and ints have to happen, the pressure of beng labeled bad or weak link will set in and they will break the label.

The defense did a pretty good job last night. Let's not forget the bs penalties we got along with the fake punts that kept them on the field.

still need another draft on defense, i have no problem with them two years after 1-15, on more draft and free agency and they are loaded

exactly, trade our 2nd+w.e for bowe, that is our offense, and its a damn good one. then draft all Defense.

our front 7 is pretty solid, our secondary still has room to grow, our best corners are rookies, give'em time, and that pass interference on will allen was bull ****
i agree our front 7 is good but i think we need to upgrade over Akin and Channing crowder and we are going to need to find a NT after this season if Paul doesnt step it up

Back
Top Bottom