our defense looked good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our defense looked good

BARF

...FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
our defense was very impressive, freeman couldn't do nothing against our first unit defense they were in his face the whole time. hopefully plays like they gave up to blount for that big of a gain doesn't happen a lot. did not see the second half of the game, did aj edds and jimmy wilson play and how did they do.

our defense was very impressive, freeman couldn't do nothing against our first unit defense they were in his face the whole time. hopefully plays like they gave up to blount for that big of a gain doesn't happen a lot. did not see the second half of the game, did aj edds and jimmy wilson play and how did they do.
I still see TE's and RB's running free and catching passes. I see us getting run on. It looked like Smith was not doing a very good job at times. Still not getting turnovers.

I'm worried about our def when I had no worries and thought we probably got better this offseason. Can't draw conclusions from preseason and a little concerned with Pats coming.

Edds looks to me to have potential and needs more work, as you might expect from a de-facto rookie. He stood and watched a TD pass to a TE happen right in front of him, slow reaction, for example.

Back
Top Bottom