Our Dolphins need to step it up...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Dolphins need to step it up......

RunRicky34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We all knew it was all gonna come down to this. We prayed it wouldnt happen again, but it did. You all know what Im talking about it is that sick torn stuck in yor skin that we all so much hate. Its the same torn that ruined our season last year with a field goal and the torn who beat us this year in over time. That is right im talking about the stinking New England Patriots.

The whole year we have been hearing about " Back with a Vegence " well this Sunady is when for the First time this saying really has a meaning. We need all our players to make a Difference. Wanny wont be playing on the Feild, our boys will.
Every guy that plays on the field for our team sunday has to leave everything out there.

This is the Big one, This is the one that Defines our Season, This is the one that destorys New Englands Season.

Heres whats gonna happen we are either going to lose to NE and beginn our December slide or we will win in Ne and shoot our load all on that game. Sunday Dec.7 a date which will live in Infamy.

SUNDAY,SUNDAY,SUNDAY..... I'm driven my Ram 1500 Hemi to watch the fins game. SUNDAY,SUNDAY,SUNDAY....I'm driven to the store on my way home from the fins game in my Ram 1500 Hemi.:cpatch:

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
SUNDAY,SUNDAY,SUNDAY..... I'm driven my Ram 1500 Hemi to watch the fins game. SUNDAY,SUNDAY,SUNDAY....I'm driven to the store on my way home from the fins game in my Ram 1500 Hemi.:cpatch:
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom