Our draft is outta hand!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our draft is outta hand!!!

Trench Knife

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
1st - Ronnie Brown
2nd - Matt Roth
3rd - Channing Crowder

All of them should be impact players this season!

Saban has been awesome!

All of them at one time were projected to go in the top 20.

I'm extremely excited about Spragan-Thomas-Seau with Moore-Pope-Crowder being our future at LB.

Should we develop Crowder as an ILB or OLB?

ILB...I don't wanna say it, but I doubt Pope is in Sabans long term plans

I hate saying this cause I know I'm probably going to get torn apart for saying it but Crowder is another piece to adding the 3-4 if not this year then next year. Also note that Roth is a converted LB. I'm excited to see what happens tomarrow. All in all great draft so far.

newlownorder said:
I hate saying this cause I know I'm probably going to get torn apart for saying it but Crowder is another piece to adding the 3-4 if not this year then next year. Also note that Roth is a converted LB. I'm excited to see what happens tomarrow. All in all great draft so far.

or maybe Crowder is another piece in the nick Saban 3-4/4-3 hybrid type defense he always runs

This is awsome are Saban is adding some serious play makers...Guys that just love to ball. And you are right all of these guys were 1st round picks at one point or another..keep up the good work Saban I cant wait to see what he does tomorrow.

Isnt this awsome without Wanstadt running the draft. Imagine where we would be if Wanny hadnt traded all those picks away, it would be very scary.

I hope Derrick Pope can play special teams because otherwise he might turn into a 2006 late-round draft pick at the end of camp.

First time in years I can actually understand the decisions of our front office.

It is a very nice change..

does bringing crowder mean Thomas last year? i hope not

I posted this in another thread but it should help put the teams decisions in perspective..

Scout Inc. has our picks rated as:

Ronnie - 98
Roth - 91
Crowder - 90

Noodle Arm said:
I posted this in another thread but it should help put the teams decisions in perspective..

Scout Inc. has our picks rated as:

Ronnie - 98
Roth - 91
Crowder - 90

Yep and grades 90 and above mean:

Player demonstrates rare abilities and can create mismatches that have an obvious impact on the game. Is a premier college player that has all the skill to take over a game and play at a championship level. He rates in the top 5 players in the nation at his position and is considered a first round draft prospect.

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE PICK SABAN HAS MADE IN THIS DRAFT!!!! (sorry for caps..) lol at first I read the title of this post and thought it would be negative. I am excited for training camp to go by and for the season to start again.

callaway1234 said:
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE PICK SABAN HAS MADE IN THIS DRAFT!!!! (sorry for caps..) lol at first I read the title of this post and thought it would be negative. I am excited for training camp to go by and for the season to start again.

:yeahthat: !!!!!

Saban is drafting playmakers and each of the players taken have been known to take over games.

Brown is a bone breaker.
Roth is a QB killer who can play end or stand up Lb.
Crowder is a monster tackler sideline to sideline.

Now for the second day, lets focus on Offense a little.

Back
Top Bottom