our favorite guy Pete Prisco and his mock draft. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our favorite guy Pete Prisco and his mock draft.

aquaman

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8289755

shows what they know... I do no agree with this pick at all, where we are on the draft,without that 2nd rd pick I think we should trade down or if we gotta sit, go with Cromartie or Holmes/Chad Jackson.:dolphins:

Weird pick. I just can't see Saban going O-line at this point, but you never know I guess.

Terrible pick at #16:

Marcus McNeil, T, Auburn: The Dolphins need to upgrade that offensive line to protect Daunte Culpepper. McNeil is a prototype right tackle, although some scouts think he can go to the left side.

McNeil is a major reach, and we do not need help protecting the QB. We were 4th in sacks allowed last season.

There's no way McNiel goes this high. That's higher than Pirsco was when he wrote this article. Also, what makes him a "Draft Expert?"

:shakeno:...Everyone has there opinion will find out in a few weeks..I perfer WR or DB myself

I don't like the pick at all.........there are more pressing needs in my opinion. If we did decide to go OL, and assuming W Justice is gone by pick 16, I would think the Mangold would be the better pick. Very versatile, quick, and intelligent.

AJ Hawk 2nd?
Vince Young 13th?
LenDale White 22nd to the Broncos? Nahhhh, he's fat and out of shape.

:sidelol: This guy should cover women's figure skating.

Excluding all the picks, thats a great mock

It's funny, it seems that the teams he never really pays attention to he just plugs in any guy so the marque players will make it to the spots he thinks they should go (:ie young at 13, hawk at 2)

Heh, like the Broncos would have draft Clarett2.0 a year after drafting the original and cutting him before the season began.

Zonkman said:
I don't like the pick at all.........there are more pressing needs in my opinion. If we did decide to go OL, and assuming W Justice is gone by pick 16, I would think the Mangold would be the better pick. Very versatile, quick, and intelligent.

You can have Mangold. I don't want no players like him. Players like HIM are busts (ie) Eric Kumerow, John Bosa(Ohio State) Those type players will not be picked by SABAN. Saban prefers athetic type players.

where the hell is Greenway? OMG! whoosh.

BTW, we do need to protect DC, but T is taken care of. Interior linemen is what we will be after. Chalk it down. think about it. Accept it. We need a star G and C. I know Houck likes Joseph and for me, Mangold is the man. That is why the Steelers are winners. They get good OLinemen. We have not. That will be the difference between going to the dance and not. Screw WR. Interior linemen needed badly. End of story.

Wareagle phin said:
You can have Mangold. I don't want no players like him. Players like HIM are busts (ie) Eric Kumerow, John Bosa(Ohio State) Those type players will not be picked by SABAN. Saban prefers athetic type players.

dont want no athetic types. No way.:sidelol:

Saban is the man!!

Saban only will pick players that improve the total makeup of the team. Whatever the center from OSU name is, will not be taken. I'm so happy that Saban is the coach. In Saban we will conquer!!!

Back
Top Bottom