our favorite guy Pete Prisco and his mock draft. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our favorite guy Pete Prisco and his mock draft.

Wareagle phin said:
Saban only will pick players that improve the total makeup of the team. Whatever the center from OSU name is, will not be taken. I'm so happy that Saban is the coach. In Saban we will conquer!!!

what do you have against Nick Mangold? everything i've seen or read about him makes him out to be a beastly and prototypical center. i would love to see him here.

if not, then Max Jean-Gilles is a fine pick as well.

Speed

Jean is a good pick, as well as McNeil, or Justice. I want to see an athletic team out there. Mangold would be a good pick for the 3rd- 4th round. Just imagine we could have Odell Thurmond over Matt Roth . Another example when you take these type players ( John Bosa, Eric Kumerow, Andy Katzenmoyer) I could go on and on with names. I would take an athletic player any day.

if we took Mcneil our line would look like this: Shelton, James, Hadnot, Carey, Mcneil. that is a huge line wow.

Wareagle phin said:
Jean is a good pick, as well as McNeil, or Justice. I want to see an athletic team out there. Mangold would be a good pick for the 3rd- 4th round. Just imagine we could have Odell Thurmond over Matt Roth . Another example when you take these type players ( John Bosa, Eric Kumerow, Andy Katzenmoyer) I could go on and on with names. I would take an athletic player any day.

I'm trying to make the connection here. John Bosa, DE from 1987 draft, went to B.C. Not sure what he has to do with Nick Mangold. Then Eric Kumerow, also from the late 80's, OLB from Ohio St. Katzenmoyer was a late 2nd-rounder, also Ohio State drafted by the Pats. You named two busts from Ohio St., only one of whom played for the Dolphins, and that was almost two decades ago. What exactly is your point?

finfan54 said:
where the hell is Greenway? OMG! whoosh.

BTW, we do need to protect DC, but T is taken care of. Interior linemen is what we will be after. Chalk it down. think about it. Accept it. We need a star G and C. I know Houck likes Joseph and for me, Mangold is the man. That is why the Steelers are winners. They get good OLinemen. We have not. That will be the difference between going to the dance and not. Screw WR. Interior linemen needed badly. End of story.
Good point. Alan Faneca: 1st rounder. Kendall Simmons: 1st rounder. Jeff Hartings: UFA who was a Detroit 1st rounder. What other team now has all former 1st rounders playing from guard to guard? And...what other team consistently pounds the rock as well as the Steelers?

MrClean said:
Good point. Alan Faneca: 1st rounder. Kendall Simmons: 1st rounder. Jeff Hartings: UFA who was a Detroit 1st rounder. What other team now has all former 1st rounders playing from guard to guard? And...what other team consistently pounds the rock as well as the Steelers?
but then you have denver and indianapolis, who has UFA's all over the line.

Wareagle phin said:

Katzenmoyer wasnt athletic? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom