Our Front Line | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Front Line

and by the way Mckinney will only play at Center if he plays... Wanny said it already so take Mckinney out of the starting line unless he passes ruddy.

Our O-line will step up and play well this year (barring 3 or 4 major injuries). Ya`ll will see.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Our O-line will step up and play well this year (barring 3 or 4 major injuries). Ya`ll will see.

Yeah Capt.Dick, this is what we are all hoping for.

In my opinion Dixon did a great job last year playing LT considering is not his natural position.In my opinion Wade Smith has done fairly well but his run blocking lags behind other linemans.I woudln't mind seeing Wade Smith start at LT and Dixon starts at LG.Todd Perry is actually better than most people think he is and ight now weakest link is Nails who looks like he still hasn't fully recover.

My ideal starting five.

LT Smith
LG Dixon
C McKinney
RG Perry
RT Wade

Originally posted by dolfans1988
and by the way Mckinney will only play at Center if he plays... Wanny said it already so take Mckinney out of the starting line unless he passes ruddy.

No, the word out of camp is McKinney will see time at LG if Nails does not play better during this week of camp and this weeks pre-season game. That has more to do with Nails not being 100% healthy from his injury last year.

IMO when healthy Nails is our BEST OLman.

Oliver...

Originally posted by minus
In my opinion Dixon did a great job last year playing LT considering is not his natural position.In my opinion Wade Smith has done fairly well but his run blocking lags behind other linemans.I woudln't mind seeing Wade Smith start at LT and Dixon starts at LG.Todd Perry is actually better than most people think he is and ight now weakest link is Nails who looks like he still hasn't fully recover.

My ideal starting five.

LT Smith
LG Dixon
C McKinney
RG Perry
RT Wade

I don't trust Dixon any longer starting any where on the OL. He's to injury prone for my taste. I would keep him purely as a backup OLman.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

I don't trust Dixon any longer starting any where on the OL. He's to injury prone for my taste. I would keep him purely as a backup OLman.

Oliver...

He might be injury prone but can't keep the Dolphins best offensive lineman on the bench.

Originally posted by minus

He might be injury prone but can't keep the Dolphins best offensive lineman on the bench.

Dixon the best OL? That is very debateable IMO. He hasn't been that in 2 or 3 years, maybe even 4 years. You have to play to be the BEST, Dixon has a playing time issue, and always has.

Him playing G does not do wonders to his injury problems, and I'm not as confident as you are that Dixon will push Wade Smith to the bench when he's healthy.

Coach Wise has already said Wade Smith ain't going anywhere. What exactly that means I'm not toally sure. But it sounds to me like he likes Wade Smith a ton.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom