our linebackers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our linebackers

fear-the-d

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
olb - seau
mlb thomas
olb - who?

I believe that moore, spragan, and crowder will share the plays until one of them proves them selves

who do you think

exactly what u said. It will go to pre-season and training camp. Whatever Saban chooses then i will go with it. Spagan, Crowder or Moore? no one knows at this point.

fear-the-d said:
olb - seau
mlb thomas
olb - who?

I believe that moore, spragan, and crowder will share the plays until one of them proves them selves

who do you think
? = Spragan.

they might say, "it will be decided in camp" but moore or Crowder would have to REALLY impress them. and Sparagan would have to REALLY SUCK in camp.
Moore and Crowder will fight in camp for the backup spots.

ch19079 said:
? = Spragan.

they might say, "it will be decided in camp" but moore or Crowder would have to REALLY impress them. and Sparagan would have to REALLY SUCK in camp.
Moore and Crowder will fight in camp for the backup spots.

This is the 2nd Bills fan I would have to agree on the subject. Spragan started for the Bronco's last year and did a decent job.

GreenMonster said:
This is the 2nd Bills fan I would have to agree on the subject. Spragan started for the Bronco's last year and did a decent job.

and another point to bring up is that hes young and is improving year after year, should be more then decent this year

I'm really pulling for Channing Crowder.

He's young, but he's by far the most physically dominating of the three, and once he learns the system, will be the most physically dominating of all our linebackers.

fear-the-d said:
olb - seau
mlb thomas
olb - who?

who do you think

Spraghan has the inside track as he is the most experience of the guys you mentioned...Crowder will probably be a situational LB for us this year and slide into Jr. spot next...I see him sharing time with Jr. this year...Moore, seems to me to be the odd man out..he really doesn't fit the mold that Saban likes for his LBs...He is too small and not very capable of putting on weight to get more in line with what Saban looks for...Jenkins, Abendeyo (sp) and Pope (unfortuneately in the same mold as Moore) are STers at best. But, the wild card is the DE who stands up to become an OLB...They apparently are trying Bowens in that position along with, of course, JT...I don't know enough about Roth as to whether he could do the same thing. Bowens (IMHO) chances of staying depend largely on his ability to play that DE/OLB that Saban covets...

Back
Top Bottom