Our Next Coach Will Be.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Next Coach Will Be....

DANTODUPER

Scout Team
Reaction score
Whomever is eliminated on this weekend. I think the problem with Bienemy Is he will probably have to wait after the Superbowl. All the coaches they like are currently on playoffs, they may have some order of preference. If somehow Dallas, New England, Chiefs and New Orleans lose I think they'll go with Bienemy. The most probable coach would be Richard as Dallas is the lowest seed of all of them. Now if all of them win, we may end up giving Rizzi a promotion as we wont like to wait to much. IMO

I wished they looked at coaches with prior experience. That ship has sailed.

That being said I will say this...Richard looks impressive, but Dolphins fans/Twitter are completely overrating him at this point. Solid, fiery, good leader with potential. However, Rod Marinelli is a great DC and has his fingerprints all over that defense. People dump of Brian Flores as coming from the Belichick Tree, Pete Carroll's is almost as underwhelming. See what happens when Darrell Bevell is named OC what people think.

On the other side, Brian Flores is getting killed waaaay too much. He is a bright, known for leadership and is his own man. He is not in the light of a McDaniels and Patricia. I bet he hires a staff that is as good or better than Richard. We will never know. However, fans need to lighten up on the Flores hate and pump the brakes on Richard.

I'm thinking that at this point whomever we end up with will reflect a more confident hire than at least compared to Cinci, GB, NYJ and AZ....and likely Cleveland's!!

Reactions: MD
No. Legion of BOOM

I hope it is the Legion of BOOM 2.0!

I have a feeling that it will be another project “Flores” which leads to a 3 year failure. Nothing in NE has his name on it. NE is all Belichick and that’s why they are successful. When his OC or DC gets in trouble, that’s when daddy comes to save them.

I hope you're right. I'd love for us to have a top D. But personally I think it starts with the owner, and sadly...

Lol, sadly it does start with the owner. It always starts at the top.

I hope it is the Legion of BOOM 2.0!

I have a feeling that it will be another project “Flores” which leads to a 3 year failure. Nothing in NE has his name on it. NE is all Belichick and that’s why they are successful. When his OC or DC gets in trouble, that’s when daddy comes to save them.

For me it all comes down to the success of the draft and also if they can find an upgrade at QB. If they cant (grier) the next coach will be gone so I care more about personnel at this point.

Stack the roster with young talent please.

Our next coach “Flores” will be more clueless than Gase. As much as I hated Gase, I would have rather gave him an extension than hire Flores.

Bienemy will not be the coach. Look into his background. After all the scandals this team has had, Ross will not sign off on that hire.

I feel very strongly about that one.

Back
Top Bottom