**** our offense | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** our offense

Dude, Watson played at an MVP level it’s not his fault Bill O’Brien depleted the roster
I’m well aware of how he played last year. I have followed him since HS. I’ve always liked him and I think he’s a great player. However, most of his stats last year were in trash time, truth. Again…I don’t want to give the farm, I.e. draft capital and salary cap for a player when we NEED several more pieces. He would cripple our draft AND salary cap for years and we would still not get to the promised land. Not to mention, he has the looming off field issues and has become a bit of a DEVA. Who says he wouldn’t pull the same crap, off field and contract crap, when he’s here??

Dude, Watson played at an MVP level it’s not his fault Bill O’Brien depleted the roster

And Tua helped us get out if a 1-7 record, under a crappy circumstance and so-so coaching right? I mean thats what everybody thought back then. Can DW do that lol??? Hed probably grumble and demand trade

Dolphins win 7 in a row and face a stout defense with the worst Oline in the league and win.

Wtf you guys complaing about?! Gees, you'd be getting a blow job from J-Lo and critiquing her tongue placement while jotting notes for improvement.

Enjoy the win guys lol

Offense was an intentional clusterfk by the coaches, a clown show, in the first half.
Second half, tried to establish some rhythm after the coaches were done fkn around in the first half. Tua was garbage, but finally got in a bit of grove. scored 10. That was enough with this defense.
how can the qb get in rhythm if the line collapses instantly? let not pretend their defese isnt good. they were down 2 good players like we were last week on d.

georgey godsey is a ****ing moron . i cant stand watching this team play on offense.Do we have a reciever not named waddle? both coordinators shpould be left off the flight home and Flores is an idiot for hanging with these losers as well
Have to agree. Godfrey is a horrible play caller. That sequence where we have it 2nd and 8 and rolling and he calls for a low percentage side line pass to make it 3rd and 8 and then Tua (who has atrocious pocket awareness) takes a 13 yard sack. That translates to a 60 yard FG that is Ofcourse missed and 3 easy points off the board.

What did Saints have against Brady that they were missing against us? Just to put this win in perspective since our offense and qb are so putrid and Tampa are near tops in the league

I'd love to know this myself. How big a difference in personnel was it actually?

Back
Top Bottom