Our options at 16 IMO | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our options at 16 IMO

Say no to Hill and Allen. I go to Clemson and have seen Hill et punked on various occasions. He is fast, but so short that NFL QB's will simply throw jump balls at him all day long. And when that happened to him in college, he got schooled.

I don't want Allen either. Isn't he coming off of a broken or dixlocated hip? Plus he is supposed to be a physical, pipe-hitting type DB. But doesnt anyone remember when Ronnie trucked him on the goal-line a couple of years ago?

RDubL84 said:
Say no to Hill and Allen. I go to Clemson and have seen Hill et punked on various occasions. He is fast, but so short that NFL QB's will simply throw jump balls at him all day long. And when that happened to him in college, he got schooled.

I don't want Allen either. Isn't he coming off of a broken or dixlocated hip? Plus he is supposed to be a physical, pipe-hitting type DB. But doesnt anyone remember when Ronnie trucked him on the goal-line a couple of years ago?

My top 2 choices are Donte Whitner and Jimmy Williams. Whitner is a play maker and a physical kid at safety. Williams is one of the best tackling corners there is in all of football. He could be converted to a strong safety but I wouldn't mind having him at corner back either.

Back
Top Bottom