Our preseason in review | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our preseason in review

vegasphan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'll perhaps get torn apart for this but I must tell you that overall I am pleased with our preseason. True we won 1 of 5 games but I feel 5x better than I felt this time last year.

I will make only one conclusion based on these 5 games and that is that under no circumstances does AJ deserve any more "opportunitys to prove himself". Its time to send him packing. He is IMHO the worst qb we had since Marino (including Lucas and Fielder).

Gus hasnt shown signs of greatness but I still think it is too early to write him off. Sage has emerged as someone who at the bare minimum deserves the #2 spot if not #1.

Our rb's and defense will bring a smile to all of our faces once the regular season starts and they are on the field for 30 minutes each and not just 3 to 6 series.

I'm not so pretentious to say that we will be a homefield advantage contender, but I will tell you that we are much better than the "experts" write.

It will take a year or two but I am optimistic about the Miami Dolphins future.

I agree with a few of your points... and am looking for a long term fix to our woes... and would have to add that i am happy saban got us some younger defensive players for the rebuilding process, because of the situation wiht our offense is going to take a few years to completely resolve and we are going to need a dominating defense to be able to even compete in games

Back
Top Bottom