Our QB options

maddendude

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cutler
Jacobs
Simms
(Leinart & Young are going to be taken)

People say jacobs is great, but the more I lookup Cutler, the more I see that he's an NFL type QB. He's not some guy who was great in college, then has to adjust and adapt for 3 years. just look at his picture, he has NFL written all over him!

Check this site out for some good draftee info: http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/rankings/qb.html

Simms...is an option...but I much rather go with Cutler or Jacobs. (But simms WAS playing really good against an elite washington defense, so I dunno)

But one things for sure, I really like this years QB, those top 4 QBs are all big guys, 6'4 6'5, 220+ pounds, Unlike last years QBs. I believe that you have to be big to do well in the NFL. Unless you have extrordinary skill. Thats just my opinion.

Cutler will be gone too and so I think we won't draft a QB in the 1st, I would go after Jacobs, Shockley or Croyle in the 3rd

I'd love to get Cutler. I saw that site you posted and clicked on mock draft and surprisingly they have us taking him. I hope he falls to us . He seems like he'd be a great quarterback to lead our team in the future.

I'd go with Cutler or trade up. No way are we going to get an NFL-ready QB in the draft unless we trade up.

houtz said:
I'd love to get Cutler. I saw that site you posted and clicked on mock draft and surprisingly they have us taking him. I hope he falls to us . He seems like he'd be a great quarterback to lead our team in the future.
the one with the value chart? I agree that Cutler is going to be a great QB in the NFL but I think his stock with rise after the Senior Bowl and Combine, he could easily go top 10 with his talent

Back
Top Bottom