Our qb pick in the 7eme could be derek anderson ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our qb pick in the 7eme could be derek anderson !

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I think nick could like him, he seems a good team player and he has good accurancy if I remember correctly.

opinion

My second choice would be wilkerson but if he's available in 7eme round, you are right guy, he has injury problem.

Well, OSU should have beaten LSU this past season, except for a kicker who missed 3 pats, with OSU losing by one point. So Nick has had a good look at Derek in action.

I think an article on Yahoo said that he had a lot of interceptions and lost fumbles throughout his college career. The only thing keeping him on any boards is his NFL-caliber velocity.

fastball83 said:
I think nick could like him, he seems a good team player and he has good accurancy if I remember correctly.

opinion

My second choice would be wilkerson but if he's available in 7eme round, you are right guy, he has injury problem.

You don't remember correctly.

Derek is a boom or bust but in the 7th round what do we have to lose?

Ozzy rules!!

WHO?

Never heard of him. So pass. Not worth the time at this point.

just draft Chang or White so we can get over our PHOBIA, our FIXATION against the very idea of drafting a QB so maybe Saban can at least acclimate himself as to how doing it feels... in case we ever have one someday worth getting within the next 5 years. :yell:

fastball83 said:

opinion

Actually i think saban is gonna trade zgonnia for a 7th very shortly and take wilkerson with one of them and take Ryan Fitzpatrick with the other

Back
Top Bottom