Our QB situation will really set us back for at least a year... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our QB situation will really set us back for at least a year...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Unless we can get a vet like Drew Brees, our inability in the past to get a good, young, promising QB will really set us back, at least a year.. It is very hard to make the playoffs with a young QB..

Look at Alex Smith's stats today..

CP/AT YD TD INT
A. Smith 9/23 74 0 4

Sure, it was against Colts stout D, but he is a rookie and will struggle all year.. Same thing will happen to us if we start a rookie or 2nd year QB next year or the year after..Thinking about this sucks..

I think our best three options are Drew Brees, Phil Rivers, Matt Schaub.. Not sure if Schaub would fit this offense though.. Not even sure Brees would fit this offense..

SkapePhin said:
Unless we can get a vet like Drew Brees, our inability in the past to get a good, young, promising QB will really set us back, at least a year.. It is very hard to make the playoffs with a young QB..

Look at Alex Smith's stats today..

CP/AT YD TD INT
A. Smith 9/23 74 0 4

Sure, it was against Colts stout D, but he is a rookie and will struggle all year.. Same thing will happen to us if we start a rookie or 2nd year QB next year or the year after..Thinking about this sucks..

I think our best three options are Drew Brees, Phil Rivers, Matt Schaub.. Not sure if Schaub would fit this offense though.. Not even sure Brees would fit this offense..

:lol: Never thought I'd hear anyone say that......:rofl3:

It's time to stop getting other people's backups. We're going to have to draft our QB(and Mueller has stated that this is the route we're likely to take), struggle for a year, and then return to dominance.

Caps said:
It's time to stop getting other people's backups. We're going to have to draft our QB(and Mueller has stated that this is the route we're likely to take), struggle for a year, and then return to dominance.

yea and like i said last time around, when we get our QB we wont have our Defense the same way it happend when marino was our organization.

Back
Top Bottom