Our Safety.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Safety....

What Safety do you think we should sign?

• B.Marion

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • B.Bishop

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • V.Green

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • T.Parrish

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Guys. Bears fans are bitching yet again that we are going after their FA's. Tony Parrish apparently is a strong mutha who will knock the snot out of at least 4 WR's this year. Apparently he's got a knack for playing the run and knocking the snot outta any WR that crosses his path.

You are right on point. Parrish is a safety that will "de-cleat" a player. I really believe that if Marion price is too high, we will sign Parrish to a multi-year deal. This is a move that Speilman and Wannie will be comfortable with because Parrish played for the Bears when both of them were there.

Still, I rather have Marion back if possible, but I will not be sad if we replace Marion with Victor Green or Tony Parrish. For those who haven't watched Parrish play, you would not be disappointed.

I can't believe the talent pool of free agent safeties this year. There are some really good ones out there!

I agree with 39 Freeman seems to be better fitted for playing FS although in Miami's poor defensive scheme it really doesnt matter.

I would love to see T. Parrish here if Marion isnt back. He is only 26 and V. Green is 32 and thats a BIG difference.

Parrish or maybe Chavous

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against Brock, but if we are going to spend money there, let's go with the young guy...I don't know that Brock did anything in the last year to separate himself from last year's situation where he came back with no offer.

Brocks gone.

Tony Parrish is ours. Remember he's a bear and Wanny will go hell or high water to sign a young bear cub ;p

i like brock, but he certainly isnt an intimidator. id love to see a bully like tony parrish playing back there! i miss the louis oliver style of play at the position. look at how the patriots beat up the rams receivers, and then think back to the way we played them

All I can say is I still have that vivid memory of sitting in row 6 of the upper deck last year watching us playing the Jets at PPS and seeing V.Green cornering Fiedler in down the sideline then leaping up higher than I have ever seen a man jump and intercept Fiedler and return it for a TD. (That was the second pick in case you forgot). I have never seen a more acrobatic or athletic play than that in all my years of watching football.

I voted for Brock...

but there's a guy nobody mentioned... Shaun Williams!!!

i like him a lot and he may be another possibility...

No need to worry

Brock just re-signed for 5 years!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom