"Our Superbowl Is Happening On Thanksgiving" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Our Superbowl Is Happening On Thanksgiving"

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
Hey we may have a chance in hell in making the playoffs. So, I'm treating this game against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving as my Superbowl. I'm tailgating all week long. Who's with me?

P.S.

It's good to see good times are back here on Finheaven.

Its a big one. I can already hear my uncle now. (THE biggest Cowgirl fan in South Carolina)

I finally have a team I care about to watch on Thanksgiving. I'm usually bored with the Thanksgiving games.

Not a bad idea. Time to pay back the Cowboys for dumping all their garbage players on us.

Wait, so no Dolphin made a claim that this was their Super Bowl? Why use quotations then if it's just your opinion? :lol:

I am very excited for this game. Does anybody know if we are wearing an alternate uniform?

Wait, so no Dolphin made a claim that this was their Super Bowl? Why use quotations then if it's just your opinion? :lol:

My bad. Got a little carried away there. Can you blame me? The Dolphins actually blocked a punt and recovered it for a TD..HAHAHAHA!..:lol:

Hey we may have a chance in hell in making the playoffs. So, I'm treating this game against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving as my Superbowl. I'm tailgating all week long. Who's with me?

P.S.

It's good to see good times are back here on Finheaven.

Hell ill tailgate with you starting monday!!! you got some treeh? or crack>???

Would be great to beat the Cowboys...since most people will want Miami to win! Millions will be watching, let's not get blown out.

Back
Top Bottom