Our team as it stands | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our team as it stands

Phinatic8u

Club Member
Reaction score
Coming into this offseaon we had some huge holes to fill. Olb, Ilb WR, NT, FS. We filled ILB & WR in FA with Dansby & Marshall. That left OLB, NT, & FS in the draft. Well our new NT is Starks which I think will be a good move. Odrick is a beats and will man Starks spot very well & our line will be better than last years tremendously. Misi, and Edds our very good LB & McCoy is a beast. Misi will be our new SOLB, he will be a good player for us. Edds will be our new ILB taking Crowders spot day 1. He was the best coverage LB in the draft and will be a perfect compliment to Dansby. Now Jones, my favorite pick in the draft. 2nd re value in the 5th wow. But idk know if he can come in & man the FS spot right away. He has the skills to but needs some good coaching to become a very good FS. So as of now our NT position is filled with Starks, our OLB hole with Misi, and our ILB filled with Dansby & Edds. The only position I'm worried about is FS, yeah Jones could easily man it but a veteran would be better, I would love Atogwe but he would cost to much. Sign Sharper to a 2 year contract. But besides that we have a team guys and we will be in the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom