Our WR core nickname if we get David Boston. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our WR core nickname if we get David Boston.

We havent even bought the cow and we're already deciding what we're gonna do with the milk...:rolleyes:

Does a Positive vote get me free beer? If so I'm on board.

I just hope we have to consider such nicknames!

Go Duke!

Freak 1 and Freak 2.

orangutang arms and gargantuan arms

What about if we traded for Dante Hall and had a Chambers, and a Hall, All we would need is someone with the last name of Kitchen or Bathroom and we could call our receiving core "The Full House".:splat:

Anything is better than what we call it now. Besides Chambers....crap.

how about The 700 Club...cause that's as many yards as they're going to get with Fiedler throwing to them

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
how about The 700 Club...cause that's as many yards as they're going to get with Fiedler throwing to them

:lol: Now that, is comedy. I actually agree with that too. The only problem is, Fiedler will throw for 700, but Feeley will throw for 3500! :evil: ;)

When did we get Commerce? Is he any good? never heard of him

Yea, hes only got one leg though (Wanny missed that in the initial med check), and it turns out he played 4th stringer in the mexican leageue. Rick watched some tapes though and that convinced him. Alameda Musceteers are getting a 1st and 3rd, for the next 4 seasons for him. Sounds like a steal.

I need a Comic Book Guy smiley:
"Worst...pun...ever!"

:lol:

BTW, DD28, SMad and Da Fins, The 'Cuse is still the defending national champs, and thus, still #1 until dethroned.
Please, please, PLEASE put SU in a bracket with St. Joe's and Gonzaga!!!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

I think we have a WINNER!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom