Ourlads mock draft, UGHHHH!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ourlads mock draft, UGHHHH!!!

That is a very poor mock. Coupled with the very poor information with regards Oakland and Young - Davis is apparently far from enamoured.

haha what a ******ed mock draft!!!! where's Vince Young?? these guys think that he's not going to get picked in the 1-st round???? wow dudes out of their mind

And to think people get paid for that kinda stuff.

Why are we the only team taking a 3rd rounder in the 1st? :lol: This is one of the worst I have ever seen.

Andrew Whitworth in the first round!!!!! :lol:

I do like his comment on Manny Lawson.

Uhhh. Who is Andrew Whitworth?:confused:

I am know I am not nearly as insightful as say BOOMER, but I didnt just fall off the canteloupe truck either... I have honestly never heard of the guy. Sure, I could look like a genious and Google him, but if they have us taking him in the first round, should I have to do that>>>>>>>:tantrum:

azfinfanmang said:
Uhhh. Who is Andrew Whitworth?:confused:

I am know I am not nearly as insightful as say BOOMER, but I didnt just fall off the canteloupe truck either... I have honestly never heard of the guy. Sure, I could look like a genious and Google him, but if they have us taking him in the first round, should I have to do that>>>>>>>:tantrum:
Whitworth is an OT from LSU..... they are using the Saban/LSU connection as reason for this HUGE REACH at #16. At the highest, hes been a 2nd round projection but as of now I would say he is a late 2nd/early 3rd pick. He projects to a RT in the NFL.

If they are right with the first fifteen selections, and they aren't, we would take Mangold before Whitworth

Back
Top Bottom