Out of curiousity | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Out of curiousity

gr8slayer

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
It appears that my thread in which I stated my opinion on the Miami Dolphins was deleted/removed. Why?

It was in no way "smack talk" of any kind, I was not going after members. I did not break one TOS and it was very Dolphins related, I actually had the majority of the people posting agree with me.

So once again, why was it removed? Simply because I am a fan of another team?

what you're not a Miami fan..:wink: Seriously gr8 i thought it was ok, even for a Bills fan, thought you made some good pionts. Don't forget our Mods are first and foremost Dolfans.:confused2 It didn't get nasty in the thread did it?

I think your thread got merged.

PHINATIC13 said:
what you're not a Miami fan..:wink: Seriously gr8 i thought it was ok, even for a Bills fan, thought you made some good pionts. Don't forget your Mods are first and foremost Dolfans.:confused2 It didn't get nasty in the thread did it?
I think its pretty weak that a person from another team cant come on this board and give his/her opinion without getting crap from other board members.

gr8slayer said:
I think its pretty weak that a person from another team cant come on this board and give his/her opinion without getting crap from other board members.

I thinks so too, which is why I don't post on the Bill's or Jets sites anymore, I'm tired of all the crap they gave me just because I'm a Fin fan... ;)

WharfRat said:
I thinks so too, which is why I don't post on the Bill's or Jets sites anymore, I'm tired of all the crap they gave me just because I'm a Fin fan... ;)
We have lots of Fin fans on the Range who are well liked. Giving your opinion and talking **** are two very different things. Feel free to visit us and give it a try. If you have any problems message me. Im a moderator there and dont let people who dont talk **** get pushed around.

WharfRat said:
I get the same kind of stuff at Bills Zone. Doesn't matter what I post there, people just give me negative rep because I am a Dolphins fan.

Dude, I think you're OK. But being a good person doesn't guarantee you'll be treated like you deserve.

Think of it this way: anyone treats you badly here when you don't deserve it, it reflects on THEM, not you.

Nublar7 said:
I get the same kind of stuff at Bills Zone. Doesn't matter what I post there, people just give me negative rep because I am a Dolphins fan.
Come over to the Range. If anyone screws with you let me know.

Back
Top Bottom