out of touch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

out of touch

finfanmd

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i am a med student and as such have very little time to try and keep up with my team....sad but true. given that midterms are over and pharmacology can wait can someone recap wtf is going on with the QB's? can't find out who is starting us down the beaten path of one playoff game a year again....

ps: the human body is gross

finfanmd said:
i am a med student and as such have very little time to try and keep up with my team....sad but true. given that midterms are over and pharmacology can wait can someone recap wtf is going on with the QB's? can't find out who is starting us down the beaten path of one playoff game a year again....

That's because it hasn't been decided on which QB will start. AJ throws look alot better than Jay's. Jay holds his own with those intangable skills of his. Have to wait till the preseason games...

--Ross

Yea I really think it will be undecieded until after the 3rd preseason game....then AJ will get the start

finfanmd said:

I work at a hospital here in Youngstown Ohio. If you pass on your e-mail address to me I'll send you some reports from work. You can find my address under my profile. Good luck with that human body thing, it can be quite nasty! :D

Ross said:
That's because it hasn't been decided on which QB will start. AJ throws look alot better than Jay's. Jay holds his own with those intangable skills of his. Have to wait till the preseason games...

--Ross

DUDE STOP LYING

Ross said:

--Ross
Practice is afterall..........practice, Jay has looked good wearing the orange practice jersey for the better part of four years now, its the real thing that trips him up, and big games/playoff games are even worse, lets hope for the sake of this season were sporting a new quarterback on opening day.

BlueFin said:
...its the real thing that trips him up, and big games/playoff games are even worse...

So coaching, Defense, O-Line, and Special Teams played no part in these big game losses? Listen, I would LOVE to have a pro bowl QB in there, and if Feeley can somehow become that, then I am all for it. But Jay is not THE reason the team is what it is today, therefore I really don't think the "Anybody but Jay" argument makes much sense. You saw what happened to Lucas behind that line, the next year you saw what happened to Griese. But of course, it can't be coaching, lack of o-line talent, or scheme, its ALL the QBs fault. Because Favre never throws a Pic, because Culpepper never overthrows a receiver, because Mcnabb never fumbles, and because Marino never took a sack.

Jay's biggest problem is his accuracy, that can be helped with coaching and work on Mechanics. If Trestman is as good as he is supposed to be then would it not stand to reason that Jay could come out in '04 as a much improved QB? I'm not saying that it will happen, but I am also not willing to rule out the possibility(especially if D-Bos plays well).

DolFinatic718 said:
DUDE STOP LYING

What, in fact, is he lying about? He's right, Feeley's throws look much better than Jay's wobblers, it's like saying Griese throws a better ball than Jay which we all know is true. Jay may throw one of the ugliest balls I've ever seen in my life along with Lucas of 2 years ago...Feeley on the other hand has a very nice tight spiral on nearly all his throws.

Now calm down and before you jump down anyone's throat, we're not saying AJ is better, we're saying he throws a better ball....

ps: the human body is gross[/QUOTE]

Have you seen AJ's girlfiend??? :up: :hail: :jawdrop: :roflmao:

finfanmd said:

Go here and read all the TC reports....that should keep you busy for a few hours. :D

Back
Top Bottom