Outlook On Unmanned Position? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Outlook On Unmanned Position?

X-FACTOR

Scout Team
Reaction score
Haven't posted in ages (perhaps it's been covered already), but I was wondering with the addition of former Patriot staff members and perhaps players soon enough. Do we need to invest a draft pick on a full-back?

Haven't posted in ages (perhaps it's been covered already), but I was wondering with the addition of former Patriot staff members and perhaps players soon enough. Do we need to invest a draft pick on a full-back?

I hope so but I can’t remember any FB’s who were remotely impressive in college football last year. Maybe O’Leary can handle the role?

Probably going to be TE/FB/Hback combo guy added at some point. Jack of all trades, master of none. I'm looking forward to seeing a FB again. GOD bless LARRY CSONKA!!!

Probably going to be TE/FB/Hback combo guy added at some point. Jack of all trades, master of none. I'm looking forward to seeing a FB again. GOD bless LARRY CSONKA!!!

i actually think it will be more of a traditional fullback, like the Pats use with James Devlin.

Well said.

I was thinking a guy like Marquies Gray might fill the role well. I doubt we have to draft a guy though, because not many teams even use FB's so there are some decent ones available for low price.

Back
Top Bottom