Over/Under on Spielman's time after draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Over/Under on Spielman's time after draft!

caneaddict

Pro Bowler
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Alright guys-
Over/Under on how long Spielman will be around after the draft. Day 1 is the Monday following the draft. I'm saying he's got 45 days before he gets the boot (I would pick earlier but I'm giving him 45 days to account for the June 1 cuts.).

I say they just move his office into the basement and take him off the payroll. Just like the guy from Office Space.

Jnaledu3 said:
I say they just move his office into the basement and take him off the payroll. Just like the guy from Office Space.
:lol:

looks like my over/under was pretty good. He lasted 40 days!

Good job on predicting his time.

You should go to VEGAS!!!! Nice eduacated guess (hypothesis)

caneaddict said:
Alright guys-
Over/Under on how long Spielman will be around after the draft. Day 1 is the Monday following the draft. I'm saying he's got 45 days before he gets the boot (I would pick earlier but I'm giving him 45 days to account for the June 1 cuts.).

Im saying how odd you made an over/under after the news of Spielman came out!

caneaddict said:
Alright guys-

Now I get it, I see the date that you did this in April. Good Work then!!! :D

rainmaker1313 said:

Na man... look at the post date... he posted this on April 13th like 2 months ago

Nasty

That was awesome! Now tell us how the Phins will do this year. Your credibility is like gold now! What's next?

Yeah, if you could predict the California State lottery for me as well, that would be great. Thanks.

Lumberg

rainmaker1313 said:

Dude, you just OWNED youself :tongue::lol:

Back
Top Bottom