Owens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Owens

Miami_Fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i really want t.o in miami cause that would be amazing pep throwing to owens cause we all saw what happened when pep has a elite elite receiver like owens when he was throwing to moss in minny. but i havent heard much about t.o. coming to miami most rumors are him going to dallas or denver. if he gets the big payday from dallas do u really think he would last long with a qb like bledsoe (or plummer if he goes to denever) throwing to him? if im t.o. i would be saying lets sign with miami cause i have a qb that can throw the ball and mainly to 1 receiver like he did with moss so t.o. will be happy plus who wouldnt want to live in miami with stars like wade and shaq. i think the dolphins should make a strong push to get him and i think t.o should think about coming here. and honestly what do u think the chances of owens playing in miami are next season

40%.. He wants a big payday and Jerry Jones, not Wayne Huizinga will be the man to write that check.

i want him to...but it's all in Nick's hands

Dr.Rad said:
I heard Dallas is the leading contender at this point, but rumors are rumors

It may be a rumor, but i bet the Keyshawn release has something to do with it.

I dont think parcells would let go keyshawn if they werent heavily going to pursue Owens.......

Two headaches would be too much for him to handle on one team..

Owens with Chambers at the other side, and Booker as the slot is simply amazing. Then Welker as a fourth option... McMichael at the TE, with Teyo playing the second. Brown and Williams out of t he backfield... it truly is frightening.

I would say 33.3% with Dallas and Denver getting the other 2/3rds.

anthony! said:
Owens with Chambers at the other side, and Booker as the slot is simply amazing.
Actually Owens would play the slot in the 3 wide. He has played it in SF and in Philly. It forces teams to either play their best CB in the slot or have their 5th DB do it. Booker or Owens on another teams 5th DB is a matchup that I like very much. Unfortunately, I don't see Owens coming here unless he's willing to take less money up front.

I say forget TO. With a running threat at QB and a strong running game, the O is plenty balanced. We need to concentrate on OL and DB.

Let's forget about T.O, Chambers and Booker are solid recievers, but we could still get a solid #3 reciever in free agency. The Fins main priority now with the starting QB spot settled is getting a solid starting safety or adressing that need in the first round of the draft.

Geforce said:
Actually Owens would play the slot in the 3 wide. He has played it in SF and in Philly. It forces teams to either play their best CB in the slot or have their 5th DB do it. Booker or Owens on another teams 5th DB is a matchup that I like very much. Unfortunately, I don't see Owens coming here unless he's willing to take less money up front.

True, I had just looked at it as a basic #1, #2, and #3 in the slot. All of the specific formations can be designed after we sign him. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom