Ozzy Meets Tim Bowens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ozzy Meets Tim Bowens

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
lmao..I thought you meant Ozzy Osbourne...that woulda been an interesting pair

LOL Ya that would be hard considering Ozzy is unconscious in a hospital on a ventilator right now. :)

Originally posted by PhinsFanForever
LOL Ya that would be hard considering Ozzy is unconscious in a hospital on a ventilator right now. :)

Regarding Ozzy and the ATV, the best quote came from Jimmy Kimmel.

"That's like letting Courtney Love drive the space shuttle." :rofl:

man that's pretty awesome !! as a matter of fact I have a personalized bowens jersey, wish i was there !

i happen to of met the whole team in nashville on aug 1 and then again on the 9th of november.i waited at the hotel they were staying at and as they all came out of the elavators i asked for each player to sighn my helmet the only jerk of the bunch was fiedler.but he was hurt at that point so maybe that was why he was on the rag that day.

Originally posted by PhinsFanForever

hey dude call me clueless but what is wrong with the prince of darkness why is he in the hospital? i have not heard about that?

I've meant a bunch of Bills players before: (Or at least talk)
Sam Cowart (prick)
Peerless Price (nice)
Eric Moulds (prick)
Reggie Germany (nice)
Brian Mooreman (nice)
And Finally...
ROB JOHNSON (Super prick and started whinning because his hand hurt)

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
I've meant a bunch of Bills players before: (Or at least talk)
Sam Cowart (prick)
Peerless Price (nice)
Eric Moulds (prick)
Reggie Germany (nice)
Brian Mooreman (nice)
And Finally...
ROB JOHNSON (Super prick and started whinning because his hand hurt)

TRAITOR !!!!!! jkng lol:lol:

lol I've been forced to going to the Bills training Camp a couple of times

EDIT: And Sammy Morris signed a card of mine :)

Big fan of Timbo, BTW, Gardner was a prick.

Of all the dolphin players today, I have met almost all of them......I would say that this is the best collection of guys that the fins have had.

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
hey dude call me clueless but what is wrong with the prince of darkness why is he in the hospital? i have not heard about that?

8 fractured ribs, broken collar bone, and a fractured vertabrae in his neck due to a hidden hole in the ground which jumped out in front of the ATV the POD was driving.

Ozzy is it true Tim Bo only has 3 toes on foot ;)

:jk:

Back
Top Bottom