Ozzy or DCH............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ozzy or DCH............

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
I was curious to know how Rob Konrad and Deon Dyer have looked in camp so far. Also, how's Jamar F. looking? Is he making good reads and being aggresive in his pass coverage? If you were going to do an entire report on the defense, I apologize.:confused:

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
I was curious to know how Rob Konrad and Deon Dyer have looked in camp so far. Also, how's Jamar F. looking? Is he making good reads and being aggresive in his pass coverage? If you were going to do an entire report on the defense, I apologize.:confused:

I've started my defensive report but man I got to sleep, works at 8 tom. meetings all morning long.

The FB's have not been a big part of the offense yet, though they did get involved with that out pattern, and I caught Konrad running routes in the middle of the field too! NOW THAT'S A GREAT SIGN of Chan Being GONE!

Jamar Fletcher, wearing #21 now, dropped a sure Int today. He has done rather well. I like him a lot, but one thing we all should know by now is that some Corners take time to develop, ala Patrick Surtain, who if you ask me is the best Cb's on the team now! Fletcher should be a darn good one!

Cb and Wr were my positions in High School so you can bet I'll be keeping my eye on him....

DYER, KONRAD, AND FLETCHER...

I think the Dolphins are set at the fullback spot....and the reps that both DYER and KONRAD had.....were hardly noticeable.

The one thing that stood out to me......was the H-BACK line-up of KONRAD....who was really moving around in motion, quite a bit. KONRAD ran some short routes out of the backfield as well....he had a few touches.....but nothing noteworthy.

DYER was blocking.....and was not used in the H-BACK...just full-back position....was not active in these sessions. Like I said....his role and job is well defined and secure.

I told you guys before....that KONRAD will not be moved to TE.

You asked me about JAMAR FLETCHER.....and he has really had a good off-season, I was told. He has been a little upset with all the attention that his fellow friend--CHAMBERS recieved last season.....and many people questioned whether he deserved worthy of a first round selection. He was mad enough to come down to camp early....and watch loads of game film. Mel Phillips has noticed that FLETCH is also playing with more confidence, and agressivenes..

The Dolphins plan on using FLETCHER more on the outside this season...and moving PAT SURTAIN into the slot...on passing downs...taking the pressure off of the young man. Fletcher is much more comfortable on the outside....and SURTAIN welcomes the challenge of moving over to play the role of slot corner.

Fletcher did not do much to catch my eye....either way....good or bad. But I can tell you this......he will play this season...with much more confidence.

DCH

Hey Ozzy and DCH, I can't even describe the feeling I got when I got on the boards this morning. Kind of a mixture between "OMG! Look at all that info........hurray!" and "S**t, I'm gonna be late for work....." Thanks tons.
Just one question, I don't think I saw anything about DG. I know you probably can't tell too much w/out the pads on, but can you tell ANYTHING at all? I heard he's had a good off season also. Does he at least look the part?

Back
Top Bottom