Ozzy's camp report for tuesday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ozzy's camp report for tuesday

Originally posted by Ozzy

There is no doubt we will see this in the preseason, lets see how he takes a hit. He is a small, very small guy to be running thru the D-lines. Muck stated on another thread that Rogers expects to play around 183, which is better than 178-9 pounds.

It is going to be hard to get rid of Minor, Edwards, and Henry, for him IMO, but he sure is a lightning bolt, with good moves, probably a little better version of John Avery.

One thing is I hope he does great or gets beat out, but only clearly, by one of the other return men. If he wins a spot (which most likely will happen) then we have a player that upgrades the return game. If he gets beat out then we have further upgraded a position we thought was an upgrade by signing him......

Man can I babble or what?

:rolleyes:

I don't think he has to take a RB (or WR) spot to make the team. If he excells at p/r and k/r he's a lock. Anything else is gravy.

I think we keep 5 WR (Tolver #5 unless we don't sign OG in which case Tolver #4 & Baker #5), 3 RB (w/ Henry over Edwards) & Rogers.

Originally posted by Dude

I don't think he has to take a RB (or WR) spot to make the team. If he excells at p/r and k/r he's a lock. Anything else is gravy.

I think we keep 5 WR (Tolver #5 unless we don't sign OG in which case Tolver #4 & Baker #5), 3 RB (w/ Henry over Edwards) & Rogers.

Oh I hear ya, but for him to make it as a Return man it will somehow cost someone a spot. My guess is maybe Deon Dyer.

But it has to come from somewhere. It's already hard enough making room for Perry for long snapping, although it is smart it costs ya somewhere.

Originally posted by zonk39
oz,

Sorry I didn't make it I got tied up with work.

Zonk

No problem man, I was going anyway, but definetely lets hook up a couple of times for the real training camp.

peace

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
you self centered POS!

moldy...c'mon. don't start in here. you know better.

BTW... your whole avatar/signature combo simply reeks of smack... I should ask that you get yourself cleaned up before straying out of smack....

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
you self centered POS!

Rut-Ro Raggy! Do I sense hostility?

You come here and all you do is talk smack. And ruin some pretty decent threads. Getting them sent to the smack forum.

That makes three of you barfly billy's that cannot bring anything to this site but one or two sentences of my teams better than your team. Well, at least Moe can now type a paragraph.

I really think the smack forum is better suited for you, it does not require a lot of thinking. Don't go away mad, just go....

Now wheres that smiley that flips ya off........hey thats an idea!

:evil:

Thanks Ozzy, not just for this report but for all of them.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

So why did ya miss the playoffs?

Hmmm why did Billy miss the playoffs? They had the greatest Qb in the world today and he actually wanted to play there did he not?

They excelled individually.....

Originally posted by WharfRat

moldy...c'mon. don't start in here. you know better.

BTW... your whole avatar/signature combo simply reeks of smack... I should ask that you get yourself cleaned up before straying out of smack....

Finally. As if his old avatar [DW] was'nt bad enuff.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

So why did ya miss the playoffs?

RAY LUCAS, the Bills MVP from last season.

Oliver...

Mouldsrock,

Keep that S*** in smack forum. Dont write any checks your *** cant cash!

Zonk

Back
Top Bottom