!!!!! P4e !!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

!!!!! P4e !!!!!

AmishJihad

Bills Motivational Speaker
Reaction score
Since in my dealings with you, you seem to have been most reasonable and cool headed, I want to ask you a question.

I have been banned. I received no warning, I dont recall breaking TOS, and I received no notification of how long my ban was for. I checked my last posts, and I had NO mod edit notes.

Can you check into all this for me? I'm a mod on buffalobills(dot)com, and when we ban, we always tell them why and for how long. You may contact me at any of the email addys associated with my accounts or here, or by PM on boards.buffalobills(dot)com.

Muchos gracias,

Neubs24 (AmishJihad, EnormousDitka)

Wildbill3 said:
If you are AmishJihad, I don't see where you have been banned?

It doesnt say it under my name or in any of my previous posts, but I most certainly am... when i try to log on under either of those names it says I do not have permission to access this page.... :confused:

Neubs24 said:
Since in my dealings with you, you seem to have been most reasonable and cool headed, I want to ask you a question...

The other mods/admins and I take the same actions... for the same reasons... in administering the same rules. Over the past year, I've probably suspended or banned more members than anyone here. If I seem more cool-headed, it's probably only because I've sometimes had more time to explain the reasons behind things.

In general, if someone's found themselves suspended or banned, they should re-read the house rules, paying particular attention to Rule 12:

Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.

Weigh your actions and comments against the house rules. If you still don't think any of your posts violated them singularly or collectively, then the odds are that your interpretation of what is acceptable under those rules is mistaken.

I was the one who banned the username EnormousDitka, because you were re-registering after being banned as AmishJihad. I do not know precisely why you were banned, but I can tell you that I've seen you pushing the envelope before. (Also seen you offer good posts... but it ain't the good ones that get folks banned.;) )

We do a lot to make everyone feel welcome here, but if someone's saying they don't like the place and can't conform to the rules that govern it, we're not going to keep inflicting hospitality upon them.

I can make sure that the person who banned you sees this thread. I'll let him know that I don't object to reinstating you. But I can't tell you what he'll do. He's a reasonable guy with sound judgment on this stuff, and if he reviews his reasons for banning you and lets it stand, then you definitely exceeded the tensile strength of the proverbial envelope.

We shall see... :)

I didnt know you visited the shoutbox. :lol: That's why I figured Wharf banned EnormousDitka.

Regardless, thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. I guess i thought I would at least get a warning or a 24 hr time-out, but its going on a week... :confused2

you may want to talk to AJ or Terry, I think P4E is on a vacation or something.

Neubs24 said:
I didnt know you visited the shoutbox. :lol: That's why I figured Wharf banned EnormousDitka.

Regardless, thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. I guess i thought I would at least get a warning or a 24 hr time-out, but its going on a week... :confused2
:roflmao:

GREAT screename! :lol:

We weren't ignoring your request. The initial thing we did to give you a break was let you remain in the house after re-registering off a banned account. We usually pull the feeding tube for that one. But you've been on-board with the TOS, and I take it you liked your old moniker.

Seems reasonable to me. I'll talk to the man upstairs.

Promise to be an exemplary citizen?

P4E said:
We weren't ignoring your request. The initial thing we did to give you a break was let you remain in the house after re-registering off a banned account. We usually pull the feeding tube for that one. But you've been on-board with the TOS, and I take it you liked your old moniker.

You guys will reinstate a Bills fan before you do a Fins fan, now I've seen everything.

P4E said:

:yes:

Thank you kindly very much..... :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom