!!!!! P4e !!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

!!!!! P4e !!!!!

We're testing you under duress to see if you stay in conformance with the TOS. So far, so good.;)

Seriously... I vouched for you and bucked the request to reinstate your AmishJihad screenname up to the Admin level. It should clear as soon as someone at that level can get to it. I shouted out before to see if anyone above my, ehmm, "paygrade" had a specific objection, and no one referenced any bad experience involving you and their bowl of Wheaties.

You'll either be back in a day or two, or I'll be here to tell you you pissed off the wrong person.

Seriously... how could anyone not like a screenname like AmishJihad?

Screw my last statement... I hadda swim the moat and shred myself on the concertina wire, but I made it into AdminLand. I sprang you. AmishJihad is back in service.

The Neubs24 handle will be deactivated as soon as I see you up under AmJi. You get ONE handle.

Happy TOS-conformant surfing, dude.

AmJi's been briefed on the rules and expectations around here and commited to staying within them. I've vouched for him personally. It's a new day.

Now... let's get out of this thread and return to talking about stuff like how decisively the Dolphins have outplayed and outclassed the Bills over the years.

P4E said:
AmJi's been briefed on the rules and expectations around here and commited to staying within them. I've vouched for him personally. It's a new day.

Now... let's get out of this thread and return to talking about stuff like how decisively the Dolphins have outplayed and outclassed the Bills over the years.

Here, here. Nicely done, P4E and welcome back AmishJihad

P4E said:
I believe it was for asking the mods to dig up stuff out of the archives one time too many.

:confused2 No idea... unless your making a funny. :confused:

Anyways...... :monkeyr: Dolphins:monkeyl:

Back
Top Bottom