Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
does anyone think we have a shot at any of these players

Orlando Pace
Darrell JAckson
Terrell Owens

Peyton Manning

i really hate Owens but Dahm hes good????

The SF fans out here feel their O improved when TO got hurt and the backups came in and didn't drop so many passes. I hope we pass on him.

Manning: It comes down to what he wants and nobody knows that yet.

I haven't heard anything about the desires or contract situations for Pace and Jackson or their respective teams.

Why not on pace. He'll require a lot of money, I know, but if people were talking about how we could afford manning last week, we should be able to afford Pace..

Darrell Jackson is the only one Miami could potentially afford

Where did you hear that Moulds would be available? Why do I ask? Well, because it would cost additional cap space prior to June 1st and it would further deplete the offense. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever :shakeno:

my cousin lives there and if you have the bills insider back page of the Magazine they would listen to offer that would include draft picks!!!!!:hump: :hump: :hump: :billsbite

Well, no offense to the Bills nation here, but no thanks. He won't be feared until Peerless or someone of his ilk comes back to Buffalo. Plus, I could be mistaken but hasn't he had his share of injuries as well?

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Darrell Jackson is the only one Miami could potentially afford

Where did you hear that Moulds would be available? Why do I ask? Well, because it would cost additional cap space prior to June 1st and it would further deplete the offense. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever :shakeno:

with all the cuts miami could make (and restructured deals) miami could have 20 mill in cap space (with dead weight). we'll be fine.

moulds could be available. who wants a guy who can't stay healthy? he's not worth it IMO. if i were the bills i'm drafting a WR asap... a rookie will produce more then moulds the way he gets injured.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

with all the cuts miami could make (and restructured deals) miami could have 20 mill in cap space (with dead weight). we'll be fine.

moulds could be available. who wants a guy who can't stay healthy? he's not worth it IMO. if i were the bills i'm drafting a WR asap... a rookie will produce more then moulds the way he gets injured.

20 MILLION?? :shakeno: Y'all gotta clear between $15-20 million JUST TO BECOME CAP COMPLIANT AND TENDER RFA'S AND EFA'S. You think you can find another $20 million? maybe you can but you would destroy the cap for 2-3 yrs to come.

Bills can have $35 million, Ravens could have $40 million..........what you propose is cap suicide.

Hey Clump just outta curiousity how does the Redskins keep buying players??? Seems every year they blow a load of money. They were even picking Dt's up during the season this year like russell and that other guy...I'm just curious..

Back
Top Bottom