Pachyderm_Wave Memorial Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pachyderm_Wave Memorial Thread

Well, I do hope he pops back in from time to time.

Regardless of his possible cantankerous nature, I can't say I disagreed with most of his takes and I believe he was far more correct than not - more so than almost all of the talking heads on the TV, most certainly.

Enjoy wherever you may roam and Go Gators (even though it's tough sleddin')!

it sucks but its what happens when some folks dont appreciate the work put in, nor how to communicate.
I don't think that is what happened.

I think Slimm didn't want to put in all the work it took to do his rankings anymore.

Maybe he will get bored fishing or hunting or calling strangers idiots, whatever he is doing in his dotage. :chuckle:

Better off just shutting down the draft forum honestly. He was the draft forum. We will just be flooded with dudes mock drafts selections from January through May now. "I know these guys won't be there at these picks but I had to take Javarious Sneed at 42. Too much value there"

Better off just shutting down the draft forum honestly. He was the draft forum. We will just be flooded with dudes mock drafts selections from January through May now. "I know these guys won't be there at these picks but I had to take Javarious Sneed at 42. Too much value there"

F that, we just need more of the main forum guys to come over. They are lazy.

F that, we just need more of the main forum guys to come over. They are lazy.
Be careful what you wish for there.

All pre draft we have generally intelligent draft conversations in here and then when it gets close to the Draft the Hoi Polloi go crazy in the main forum with insane uneducated takes.

Thanks for all the hard work over the years Slimm I appreciate it.

Slimm thank you for the hard work you put in year in and year out. Some people didn’t like his views regarding players, some people argued with him on occasion, but we all agree that he knew football, and how to evaluate players. His draft analysis will be missed big time!
Stay healthy, and enjoy whatever it is you’re doing now a days.

Back
Top Bottom