Pack fans:Thanks for your class. Bills/Bronco Pay Attention! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pack fans:Thanks for your class. Bills/Bronco Pay Attention!

Nice thread fin-atic. Personally I really apreciate it when fans of all teams can talk about football without resorting to childish insults. I live by two rules on here: Don't moan when you lose, and don't gloat when you win.

Originally posted by 3W
Yes, that is a very big wave, where was that taken 69? Have you ever encountered any that big in your sea travels Capt D?

It is from somewhere in Hawaii. :) You don't see waves a quarter this size on the East Coast.

Originally posted by 3W
Yes, that is a very big wave, where was that taken 69? Have you ever encountered any that big in your sea travels Capt D?

No 3W, I`ve been in some big seas, but not that big. If I saw a wave that big comin`, I`d probably crap my snuggies! :D :lol:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

It is from somewhere in Hawaii. :) You don't see waves a quarter this size on the East Coast.

No, you don`t, ice. Not the ones that break on shore anyway. If you have high winds tho, the seas get big off-shore. The biggest I`ve been caught in were probably 15 footers.

Wannstadt was actually drafted by the Packers in 1974 .. a linebacker if memory serves.

A little tidbit that will humble Pack fan coming in to talk crap ... the Dolphins hold the series advantage 9-1, believe it or not.

They've just historically kicked our poop chutes ... why we hate Dallas so much is beyond me -- I think I hate the Dolphins more now that I've read that. :D

Honestly, I've been doing this for every game for the last four seasons (basically since I started visiting football forums). I've never really felt the need to get involved in trash talking. I'll defend my team every chance I get and offer my own opinions, but this "Your team sucks" and "Player X is gay" crap isn't what I'm interested in.

As I told the Washington fans last week, I am a Packer Fan, but I am also a football fan. I love the game and really enjoy watching some of the greats do their thing on the field each sunday. It is awesome to have had some of those greats playing for my team in recent history, but regardless of team I have a certain love for watching the best in the business.

Me, I love talking trash to the opposition, as long as they enjoy talking back. It's a lot of fun, if you don't resort to name calling with the other smacker. I always do my trash talking face to face, that way there's no doubt of what my or their intention is. Leads to some witty repartee. In your house, all I can say is, you're coming to the Tundra, have your long underwear ready. Can I survive for another week and a half.
:down:

It's nice that the Packer fans are around right now to compensate for the Jills. They're both cheeseheads, but with the Packers the description in metaphorical, not literal.

BTW, when we played the Titans last year their fans showed a lot of class also. Thinking of that kind of discredits a working theory I had going for a while. Except for Tennessee, there seems to be a correlation between mountains and sh!thead smackheads.

Broncos game

Yall played a great game in Denver. Congrats on the win. I have been in mourning and am still in a semi-mourning state after Priest Holmes shredded our defense. Atleast we got the W there. Anyway, great game and look forward to seeing yall in the post season.

My turn

Hi, football fans!

Trash talking always seemed pretty mindless to me. I'd much rather have friendly discussions about football. And I will always come back if we lose and say good game. If my team loses I have no problem with the winner's fans being happy. Just don't rub it in. :)

You guys have a great site here and thanks for your hospitality. I think this bye week is gonna kill me!! :eek: Man, when MNF comes on I will truly be 'Ready for some FOOTBALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!' :goof:

Re: Broncos game

Originally posted by HitEmColdGold
Yall played a great game in Denver. Congrats on the win. I have been in mourning and am still in a semi-mourning state after Priest Holmes shredded our defense. Atleast we got the W there. Anyway, great game and look forward to seeing yall in the post season.

I hope to every thing holy that we don't see you in the post season. As physical as that game was I doubt either team would be able to handle the folowing week. I can't remember seeing a game with so many bone shaking hits. You honestly could make hardest hits videio just from that game.

What are the odds that two teams on opposite sides of the world(NFL;) ) get their bye on the same week? Back at the beginning of the season, I thought that our bye was going to be our only advantage in this game. :(

Back
Top Bottom