Pack / Phinz | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pack / Phinz

Not trying to turn this into smack

Originally posted by Free Safety
I think after the Bills game and with 2 weeks to prepare Lucas will be protected from self destructing.

It will be Ricky left, Ricky right and Ricky up the middle.

Packers run Defense has been shakey.

I don't know what to think about Cris Carter, other than I'm glad he is not on my team! ;)

It is not meant that way. But not wanting Carter on your team makes total sense. After all you already have a crybaby Wr in Terry Glenn! Let things not go his way and it will be Farve having to shut him up.

Farve is one heck of a Qb, and him alone, not even thinking about Green, worries me to death. Then add in Ahman Green, in Green Bay and I'm looking for a noose. :hitself:

Don't get me wrong because I think the Fins can keep it close, but odds are not good to win it. We can only hope.....

The simple fact that it's in Lambeau on a Monday night is very scary... Add to that that Brett is at its best in the spotlight and that the GB D will be getting healthier and us miami fans have got things to worry about...
The key i think will be not to blitz Brett because he is at his best under pressure when he has to improvise, running left and right...
I think if we simply let him have the short hook 5 yarders and ill be happy...Its important for JT and O-Gun to put some pressure without Zach and Morlon Blitzing...
As for our O who knows?? I only hope that IF Ray is up to his old self :cry: we give Sage a chance...I'd feed it a lot more to ricky then we did last game...Get him on some screens and sweeps not plowing up the middle :mad: ..Everybody expects that...
Get Carter involved and i hope CC will be 100%...
Should be a very hard game especially for the fins...:help:

We must avoid a shootout type of game. Let's examine why. Brett Farve Vs. Ray (Charles) Lucas. We must establish a power run game with Ricky getting around 25 carries. This takes alot of pressure off Lucas and helps to neutralize Green Bays pass rush. If we have some success here then some play action is set up and we can hit high % passes. This is really Dolphin football and what we need to try and get back to. If the Packers stack the box and force us to pass(this wouldn't shock me) then the return of Chambers and the signing of Carter come into play and this when we need Lucas to make fast decisions and where we might try some rollouts and let Ray use his speed. Randy McMichael could be key. On D other than the marquee stars, we'd be well advised to watch out for Bubba Franks in the Red Zone.

If I was a betting man I would say Lucas will have at least 60 yards rushing against the Packers. It will be drilled into his head to pull it down and run anytime he sees daylight.

It better be, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom