Packers Game: For Local Dolfans Only... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Packers Game: For Local Dolfans Only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
(unless you are willing to travel) :lol:

Some people backed out because of prior arrangements so I have a couple extra tickets for the Seasonticket Holder's Green Bay Packers Road rally.

Watch the game with fellow Dolfans in the 72 Club at Hard Rock Stadium. Tickets are of course free. Football, food and luxury....what can go wrong? It starts at 3:30pm tomorrow.

@Albert Romano? @Kdawg954 ?

If I lived down there could I watch with ya LOL. I'm sure you guys would throw me out haha just kidding

I'm nervous as well for my team too. If we lose that will hurt like hell. I will be the first to congratulate you guys though.

I doubt that. Packers fans are well liked.
We love you guys too. I think we could get along for 3 hours. When you beat us in 2010 you guys were the best winners I have seen. Viking, Bear, Seattle, Dallas and New England fans are always rubbing it in when they win.

Sounds like a preemptive candlelight vigil...

Seriously though, I just saw the raw footage for Broward County's elections. You might want to raise hell there instead.

Hey dude, haven't chatted with you in years. How ya been?

I feel like a jew being led by Moses through the Egyptian desert for forty years with this team...I kid, I kid.

Personally, I'm doing better than ever, thank you.

How are you guys doing with Marino 2.0?

I feel like a jew being led by Moses through the Egyptian desert for forty years with this team...I kid, I kid.

Personally, I'm doing better than ever, thank you.

How are you guys doing with Marino 2.0?

LOL that was funny haha. Happy to hear your doing good. Oh man here were 3-4-1. We're not doing good at all. This season has stung a little. I hope both our teams make the playoffs.

LOL that was funny haha. Happy to hear your doing good. Oh man here were 3-4-1. We're not doing good at all. This season has stung a little. I hope both our teams make the playoffs.

Yup, the double edged sword of phenomenal QB play. Your team would've been better served if McCarthy put him on IR for the year after the first half of the Bears game, considering the upcoming defensive draft. You're in a tough division to boot.

I'm guessing your fans would sooner give up their parkas while ice fishing, though.

I dunno, maybe you guys should conspire with a lesser team ala the Patriots with the Browns. The Browns are basically the farm team for them. Miami's been a farm team for a while now, and we're better than the draft at filling holes to bolster SB teams; like Philly the last two years and LA Rams this year. Start trading with the Browns of the NFL and start trading down for draft ammo is my advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom