packers game monday night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

packers game monday night

Originally posted by Favre4MVP
Expo88, I'm from Madison, WI.

...and I'm from Oshkosh...about an hour south of Green Bay... w/ many, many, many, many trips to Green Bay under my belt and relatives living there...what do you need Expo88??? Some cold weather??? Happy to send it all down your way. ;)

Originally posted by Favre4MVP
#s don't lie.

They don't lie but they don't tell the whole truth either.

For example they don't tell how the phins were off to big or massive leads vs Detroit, Indianapolis, New York and New England where teams are left with no choice BUT to throw. About the only game where our pass d played like absolute crap was when they keyed in on Priest Holmes and couldn't contain Tony Gonzalez.

We did hold Bledsoe to 182 yards last week (70 yards coming off miscommunication when Brock didn't take Moulds deep when Madison was supposed to let him go).

The schemes have been changed up since that K.C game and Fletcher (our 3rd corner) seems to be finding his groove. So I'm pretty confident that Farve won't pick us apart to badly as long as we can contain Franks. That guy scares me.

I agree Van. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought he may be the x-factor here. Honesly, Our corners match up well with their receivers. Our front 7 can CONTAIN Green. The problem is how do we deal with Bubba Franks......

For the record, Miami is in a division with Buffalo, New England, and New York, and we have to play up there in Decemeber often. This team is a lot more used to the cold weather than some may think......

Yea, the weather won't be a factor for Miami..they're use to going to cold weather places at this time of the year...actually, after practicing in that hot weather, playing in the cold felt good when I played football...The thing here is playing good football without turnovers..that killed us against Buffalo...we had 5 sacks..JT didn't have one..held their O in check with 6 turnovers..we can play but its hard to over come that many T.O's

Originally posted by WisconsinFan
updated the weather forecast. A cold front is moving into Wisconsin as I type this(Snow Tonight for Us)

http://www.weather.com/weather/detail/USWI0288?dayNum=4

Looks to be around 27-28 degree's at kickoff.......Brrrrrrr

By all means don't rely on the weather to beat the Fins b/c they're not Tampa Bay the Fins can win in cold weather.
Just like cold weather teams can win in the heat.

Back
Top Bottom