Packers get hit hard. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Packers get hit hard.

The two best teams in football, both had exceptional LTs to keep their QBs clean... now it's just the Chiefs.

Drafting Jordan love instead of giving Rogers more weapons might be the decision that costs them a trip to the Super Bowl. If I’m Todd Bowles first thing I do is shut down adams and make other players beat you.

Drafting Jordan love instead of giving Rogers more weapons might be the decision that costs them a trip to the Super Bowl. If I’m Todd Bowles first thing I do is shut down adams and make other players beat you.
Rodgers is good enough to make it work with replacement WR's if you devote everything to Adams.

But yeah...imagine if they had actually made an attempt to get a legit 2nd option. Could have had Higgins or Claypool.

Man, they were letting DBs get away with murder all game.....until Brady's last throw.

Thats one of the most obvious pi calls you'll ever see.
No it wasn't! Awful call. The ball was not even catchable and they were allowing that the whole game. If it was so obvious, then it doesn't take them 5 seconds after the play to throw the flag.

Can't find the playoff thread now. But packers coach should have not went for fg on 4th at end of game. They needed to go for it to try for td and tying extra pt. Bad decision

Thats one of the most obvious pi calls you'll ever see.
There were about four or five others just like it during the game that didn't get called. Of course it's PI......just like the others that weren't called were. And I'm not saying that the PIs were just missed against the Bucs -- all game like they were letting DBs hold.

I'm not talking about any 'the-NFL-wants-Brady-in-the-Superbowl' conspiracy.....so which is it -- that those grabbing calls are all PI or none of them are? There were multiple times that the DBs turned or slowed down the receivers during the play. Only one was called.

There were six receivers taken prior to the Packers pick of Love. Unless they would have really taken what would have been considered a reach, the two receivers that they could have taken at 26 were Tee Higgins and Michael Pittman. Both would have helped, particularly Higgins. Claypool would have been there but I think most organizaitons had at least a second round grade on him. They could have taken their pick at running back -- first back was taken at 32 (De'Andre Swift). Jonathan Taylor was taken at 41.

There were about four or five others just like it during the game that didn't get called. Of course it's PI......just like the others that weren't called were. And I'm not saying that the PIs were just missed against the Bucs -- all game like they were letting DBs hold.

I'm not talking about any 'the-NFL-wants-Brady-in-the-Superbowl' conspiracy.....so which is it -- that those grabbing calls are all PI or none of them are? There were multiple times that the DBs turned or slowed down the receivers during the play. Only one was called.
And the flag came in way way late
pathetic

I think the visual of the jersey being stretching out about 3 feet made it impossible to not call. UNLESS you called it uncatchable.

Back
Top Bottom