Paging Bobby Bowden.. Mr Bowden, Dan Snyder on Line 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paging Bobby Bowden.. Mr Bowden, Dan Snyder on Line 2

Mako

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think the Redskins hired the wrong Florida Coach. Heres their new Helmets. Reminds me too much of Florida State. Gonna be funny seeing Spurrier coaching a team that has Florida States logo and colors.

http://www.redskins.com/images/RetroHelmet_No_white.jpg

changing the helmet.............

is not gonna make them play better. i was used to the redskins helmet the way it was, maybe spurrier was homesick!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by miadphan13
WOW :eek: That helmet does look ALOT like the FSU helmet. What a riot! :lol: :lol:

I guess the Skins wanted to go back to their heritage some.. I know the Skins used to have these helmets back in the 50s-60s (Not exactly sure when it was before my time). Maybe they can go back in to their heritage even further and get a QB. I hear Sonny Jurgenson isnt doing anything these days.. Irregardless, I saw the helmets and immediately thought of Florida State. Who knows, maybe next the Dolphins can revamp their helmets with Dolphin with a pipe in his mouth like University of Miami's Crane.

god, i hope not!

Who knows, maybe next the Dolphins can revamp their helmets with Dolphin with a pipe in his mouth like University of Miami's Crane.
i like it just the way it is. besides i have 27 dolphin hats that would be catching dust if they changed!:(

Back
Top Bottom