Round7-Marcus Monk WR Arkansas

UFA
Ernest Wheelwright WR Minnesota
Bo Ruud LB Nebraska
Jack Ikegwuonu CB Wisconsin------Wishful thinking
Jason Shirley DT Fresno St
Kerry Brown G Appalachian St
Jacob Owens DE Fairmount St

wow I thought I was the only one impressed with Bernard Morris. It had to have killed ya to give the Jets Gholston lol. Solid job. Dont know much about Griffin and Monk. Why did you choose them. What ddo they bring to the table

Kerry Brown as FA is also a wish IMO. I actually think that guy could go in the 3rd round lol. Is he really going to be available after the 5th?

wow I thought I was the only one impressed with Bernard Morris. It had to have killed ya to give the Jets Gholston lol. Solid job. Dont know much about Griffin and Monk. Why did you choose them. What ddo they bring to the table

Kerry Brown as FA is also a wish IMO. I actually think that guy could go in the 3rd round lol. Is he really going to be available after the 5th?

Benard Morris has pro size, nice arm. He is sometimes erratic with his accuracy and needs to work on the shorter routes. but did a solid job at the East West Shrine game

Marcus Monk is a Big target. Great WR just has had some injury issues. The guy broke WR records as a Freshman.

I hope Kerry is there as a Undrafted free agent. Probably wont though. I would like to land atleast 2 of my UFA that would be awesome.

Id hate to see Gholston goto the Jets but at this moment it looks that way :(

Giffin is a solid safety. Nice tackler and is a ball hawk. His older brother Michael plays for the Titans and was drafted last year.

I know there are some here that are high on Cottam, but with the first pick in the 3rd round that's a major reach IMO. The guy is injury plagued and has produced next to nothing receiving wise. Give me Rucker or K. Davis at that spot.

I like Kellen Davis alot. But IMO Parcells will pick another TE from Tennessee.

Cottam is a nice hybrid TE, Nice hands and can be nice blocking TE.

Id be happy with Davis in the 3rd.

wow, cant believe you have woodson going that low. not that he wont, i dunno. but IMO hes the best QB in the draft.

wow, cant believe you have woodson going that low. not that he wont, i dunno. but IMO hes the best QB in the draft.

I had him going in the first round before but after seeing the senior bowl practices and the game itself. He struggled. I don't know what it was he just struggled with everything.

He really did horrible. Imo Ryan or Brohm will be the only first round QB taken.

nice mock, I dont see Cowboys going with Felix Jones however. I settle for that.

I had him going in the first round before but after seeing the senior bowl practices and the game itself. He struggled. I don't know what it was he just struggled with everything.

He really did horrible. Imo Ryan or Brohm will be the only first round QB taken.

and what did Ryan or Brohm do in the senior bowl?

problem with the senior bowl is, people over rate it by a ton. your going to basically throw out a lot woodson did in his career for a few practices and a game in a new system and players? a game that there is no film study on the opposing defense? its not a great place to rate players..about the only position you can put the senior bowl on is OL and DL. most of its hat on hat in games like this.

also, your "wishful thinking" on JI the CB from Wisc.....lol, thats beyond wishful thinking. IMO hes probably a 3rd rounder.

and what did Ryan or Brohm do in the senior bowl?

problem with the senior bowl is, people over rate it by a ton. your going to basically throw out a lot woodson did in his career for a few practices and a game in a new system and players? a game that there is no film study on the opposing defense? its not a great place to rate players..about the only position you can put the senior bowl on is OL and DL. most of its hat on hat in games like this.

also, your "wishful thinking" on JI the CB from Wisc.....lol, thats beyond wishful thinking. IMO hes probably a 3rd rounder.

Ryan and Brohm didn't particpate in it which sucked.

The senior bowl is filled with NFL players. Most of which are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounders.

I'm not saying Woodson isnt good but He isn't 1st round worthy. There is to much talent in this draft. Woodson might be the 3rd QB taken or he might be the 6th QB taken. It all depends on what he does from hear on out. Actually the senior bowl holds alot of stock because they work on Pro style offenses with NFL coaching staff.

Also Jack Tore his knee pulling a sled so him going from the 2nd or 3rd is now possibly 6th or 7th.

Ryan and Brohm didn't particpate in it which sucked.

i know. thats my whole point.

Actually the senior bowl holds alot of stock because they work on Pro style offenses with NFL coaching staff.

for a week. you might want to put a lot of weight into it. but i certainly do not. Woodson remains a top my QB ranking. as he did when the season started. i put more weight into 44 games in 4 years and 3 years of starting in the best conference in NCAA rather then 1 week.

Also Jack Tore his knee pulling a sled so him going from the 2nd or 3rd is now possibly 6th or 7th.

didnt know about that. he should still be drafted though

Back
Top Bottom