Palm Beach Blog | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Palm Beach Blog

- A.J. Feeley seemed to be limping pretty good;

A reason for the struggles???

- All the QBs played much better, especially Gus Frerotte. He hooked up with Maurice Mann on back-to-back long passes.That got the about 500 in attendance hollering. Later, Chris Chambers made a great leaping catch. The throw was good too;

:lol: :lol: WTF??, I could've sworn I seen Maurice man drop like a 6 yd pass from Ferrotte in the Dolphins video....

- Tight ends Donald Lee and Ed Perry each had a bad drop;

- A.J. ran a nice two-minute drill but was bailed out on fourth down when he threw an interception to Reggie Howard. Lucky for Feeley, the ball popped off of Howard and into the hands of Wes Welker. The first down didn't help, however. Olindo Mare missed a mid-40s FG wide right;

These two quotes remind me way too much of years past.

Samphin said:
These two quotes remind me way too much of years past.
I agree, the difference however will be, how those mistakes are corrected. There is a big difference from Dave giving excuses and clapping his hands saying that's ok, we'll get it.. And Nick or Linehan getting them in a meeting room and saying, this is what each of you will have to do to repay me for these mistakes to ensure they don't happen again... and if they happend a 2nd time, then expect to stand in the unemployement line or ride the bench..

Fishfan excellent comment. No more of the hands clapping and thats " ALRIGHT" you threw a game losing interception or dropped a crucial first down. Its no longer "ALRIGHT" to Fumble away the football when you are at the opponents 10 yard line.

Good Comment. Mistakes will happen, but they will be corrected.

See everyone here who went to todays practice said Feeley looked horrible, but the guy from the media with the blog said all QB's improved and Feeley did alright. So whats the deal????

ScrepsMJ said:
See everyone here who went to todays practice said Feeley looked horrible, but the guy from the media with the blog said all QB's improved and Feeley did alright. So whats the deal????
It may be that fans project their own bias into their reports and Bedard doesn't.

Or maybe Bedard understands that Feeley isn't going to look like he's run the offense forever after the first three practices and he's grading on a curve of sorts.

Being that Ferrotte in his third year in the same offense is not light years ahead of Feeley or Sage, doesn't say much about him.

that bredard guy,the new blog writer, said that he thought 500 people in attendance was sad considering the sun was out and it was a nice day....then said it could be because of fan having apathy towards the team?

I'm glad someone reported AJ's plight with a little more reason..I love the reports we get from the fans, but sometimes we expect perfection everyday and it's not going to happen, not right now anyway, these guys are learning a new system and are trying to catch on as fast as they can, there will be mistakes until the comfort level is there..so as the media guy said, at least for June..relax..

Back
Top Bottom