Panic button?... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Panic button?...

MarinoFan

Ralph Wilson after this season
Reaction score
What the hell was that!!! Before the game all ourgames looked winnable. Now we have another crappy performance on our offense, and BAM!!! Now it looks really bad we play the Jets next week. We need a better QB guys. Fiedler doubters are kicking themselves in the ass now. He was running our O perfectly.:cry: :cry:

True, I think it's panic button time. Mr. Turnover has got to go. No more Ray, he sucks and IMO we won't win any games with him. I'm up for anything different. Last night the wheels came off.

can Norv get even more conservative than that game, i.e. no reverses, no FB runs ??? Carter should get some hits on him in practice since he looked scared sh!tless out there on that fumble.

We must play TO-free football to win on the road with a backup QB. There is nothing else that matters.

Did the fins run one play that had more than 2 WRs the whole game? If you can't give the ball to Konrad or Carter, and Ricky's getting stuffed...maybe start snapping the ball directly to Robert Edwards? He looked good on that draw play early in the game. :(

Originally posted by dolphan39
can Norv get even more conservative than that game, i.e. no reverses, no FB runs ??? Carter should get some hits on him in practice since he looked scared sh!tless out there on that fumble.

We must play TO-free football to win on the road with a backup QB. There is nothing else that matters.

I did'nt really agree with starting Carter since it's his first game back. He showed it too.

This team needs to go 7-1 in the second half for a bye week and a chance at home field IMO.
Don't like the chances of them hitting that goal at this point.
Who knows though....
Pittsburgh was left for dead at 0-3, now with the schedule they have remaining they very well could run the table and get home field throughout.
A team can turn it around. This team has a lot of problems to fix though. Contrary to you guys that think Fiedler being out is the only problem...... it's not!

Hey 39

I don't think he had much of a choice but to be conservative.

We did a FB run. Resulting in a Konrad fumble.

We did a reverse to start the 2nd half. Result...We got smashed for a loss. They were just all over us

Zach Thomas is playing like a 15 year old kid. He misses tackles all the time, and cant stop anyone anymore. Let the little bugger go in the off season.

here is what will happen.

We may lose the next to games but at 5-5 Jay will come back and will insert new life.

We will go 6-0 the rest of the way finishing up at 11-5.

This is our yearly funky period...instead of season end it is a mid season one.

Back
Top Bottom