Panthers | Team agrees to terms with Kemoeatu | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Panthers | Team agrees to terms with Kemoeatu

s3an8

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Panthers | Team agrees to terms with Kemoeatu
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:38:38 -0800

Darin Gantt, of the Rock Hill Herald, reports the Carolina Panthers have agreed to terms with free agent DT Ma'ake Kemoeatu (Ravens). The 6-foot-5, 350-pounder agreed in principle to a five-year, $23 million deal, one which will likely be signed early next week

srry just tryin to give you guys a heads up....

We all knews this around mid morning. he didnt have a visit scheduled with us.. not worried... all eyes on Brees and Culpepper

there are other threads about this, the more i hear about it, the more i wanna cry for missing out on him. look its 5 years, 23 million....how on EARTH can we NOT afford THAT?!

Why is it frustrating? Let fools rush in...Saban is working the field, looking for the best values and the right components. Don't expect him to rush for your gratification.

oh sorry, I looked through the threads and didn't see anything about him. Actually I have been looking all day and they just put the link up at the top of the other links on the NFL part of ESPN, so that's weird. I thought it was new. Sorry about that. Carry out the plan of the day gents

it's not my gratification. And believe me I would trust Saban with my first born. Nor am I this chicken little "the sky is falling" type of fan that seems to be the theme here lately. I just knew that we were going after him hard, and the guy signs before even letting the first day finish. I have to doubt they went after him too hard if it was a no-brainer for him and he didn't even have to take time to decide. Unless there were other mitigating factors that we don't know about.

One big factor may be living situation. Charlotte to Baltimore is not really that bad a commute. You can even drive it if you want. Miami to Baltimore is far more serious.

i'm not worried. none of the guys that saban has actually visited or plans to visit with is signed yet, that I know of. Givens, Mawae, Arrington, Brees, Adams...if we can get Givens and a QB i'll be happy. Then we can draft Justice or a CB in the draft. We still good..

Saban HAS to keep his powder dry for Brees which will take a ton of money. Rightfully so.

Once that is done he will know what he has to work with.

Back
Top Bottom