Panthers vs. da' Bears | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Panthers vs. da' Bears

SCall13 said:
That makes me 4-0 on my picks this weekend. **patting self on back**

Lets go to Vegas....I need to know who wins Seattle versus Carolina and Denver versus Pittsburgh....we'll bet your money.
:sidelol:

I'm glad them ******* overrated Bears lost the game. All they do is talk trash anyway. Now the Panthers can laugh at the Bears face for talking **** about them all week. Their are a bunch of classless morons if you ask me.

Roman529 said:
Lets go to Vegas....I need to know who wins Seattle versus Carolina and Denver versus Pittsburgh....we'll bet your money.
:sidelol:

:lol: It's alot more fun to spend someone else's money.

My picks next week, just for the record: Carolina over Seattle. Pittsburg over Denver.

My picks:

Carolina 24 Seattle 21
Denver 28 Pittsburgh 17

SCall13 said:
Yep. Carolina matches up very well with Seattle.

Yes they do actually. Passing game wouldn't do too too much against Carolina's DBs. Foster's health matters.

Roman529 said:
My picks:

Carolina 24 Seattle 21
Denver 28 Pittsburgh 17

The reason I pick Pittsburg is because their blitzes, I think, will get to Plummer and they are generally tough against the run anyway. Plummer is good off play-action, but the Steelers won't have to respect the play action so much. Plummer will have a helluva time buying time against the blitzes and the quickness of Pittsburg's defense.

Ace88 said:
I'm glad them ******* overrated Bears lost the game. All they do is talk trash anyway. Now the Panthers can laugh at the Bears face for talking **** about them all week. Their are a bunch of classless morons if you ask me.

well trash talking is nothing new.

The Bears were too one-dimensional even with Grossman, though. They say "defense wins championships" but the only time in recent years I believe a truly one-dimensional team won a Super Bowl was 2001. Even the 2002 Bucs had a decent passing attack.

So here's what I would love to see.

Pittsburgh making history and being the first 6th seed to be in a Super Bowl. Normally I'd cringe at something like this but they're too good to be a 6th seed. They sure as hell aren't playing like one. This gives Cowher a chance to win a Super Bowl as head coach of the Steelers to atone for the loss to the Cowboys.

Seattle wins in the NFC, appearing for the first time.

I don't see any uninteresting matchups. For once I don't have to watch the Super bowl rooting AGAINST somebody (although I'll love doing that when the Dolphins get in)

Jaj said:
Yes they do actually. Passing game wouldn't do too too much against Carolina's DBs. Foster's health matters.

Foster's health is a big issue. Hopefully he'll be close to 100% next week. Those high ankle sprains are a ***** though.

carolina shredded Bears d i can only imagine what theyll do to seattle

Roman529 said:
My picks:

Carolina 24 Seattle 21
Denver 28 Pittsburgh 17
Our first two wins under Saban and of the season were actually against both Carolina and Denver.

RobFins2005 said:
well trash talking is nothing new.

The Bears were too one-dimensional even with Grossman, though. They say "defense wins championships" but the only time in recent years I believe a truly one-dimensional team won a Super Bowl was 2001. Even the 2002 Bucs had a decent passing attack.

So here's what I would love to see.

Pittsburgh making history and being the first 6th seed to be in a Super Bowl. Normally I'd cringe at something like this but they're too good to be a 6th seed. They sure as hell aren't playing like one. This gives Cowher a chance to win a Super Bowl as head coach of the Steelers to atone for the loss to the Cowboys.

Seattle wins in the NFC, appearing for the first time.

I don't see any uninteresting matchups. For once I don't have to watch the Super bowl rooting AGAINST somebody (although I'll love doing that when the Dolphins get in)

Mike Shannahn usually handles Bill Cowher....especially in Denver. I also think Carolina had a better offense and defense than Seattle.,,,depends if Shaun Alexander can play.

Back
Top Bottom