Parcells reasserts he's not looking for a QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parcells reasserts he's not looking for a QB

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
Fanball.com reports that Cowboys coach Bill Parcells is content (at least for now) to let Quincy Carter and Chad Hutchinson battle it out for the starting QB job. Parcells was responding to persistent rumors he may be targeting Brian Griese or Tim Couch.

Parcells is dumb, If he signed Ray Lucas the QB competition would get tougher...:lol:

Crap dude that means he's gonna make a run at Griese. Parcells speaks lies easier than he speaks the truth. Like, he'll actually look all nervous and will show a few nervous ticks if he's telling the truth, but if he's lying he looks smooth as butter.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Crap dude that means he's gonna make a run at Griese. Parcells speaks lies easier than he speaks the truth. Like, he'll actually look all nervous and will show a few nervous ticks if he's telling the truth, but if he's lying he looks smooth as butter.

LoL same here. I would be less worried if he said, I'm going after Griese.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Oliver...

I agree that Parcells' denial means that it's almost a sure thing he's locked on to someone... but really, does the Griese that got run out of Denver look to anyone like a "Parcells player?"

I was concerned that Billick might have liked Griese, but I'll be flat-out shocked if Parcells takes a flyer on Brian this year. Griese's not a Dave Meggett-style "football terrier," if you know what I mean.

-Jeff
www.jjewell.com

Well, does Terry Glenn, who bytched and whined and held out of New England until he got traded, sound like a Dave Meggett-style "football terrier" whom Parcells would be interested in?

Yet, within hours of Glenn being put on the trading block by the Packers, Parcells swept "Her" up.

Back
Top Bottom